e-mail of July

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear El Pres. I am not new to Cuban Cigars (16 years) but I have heard good things about your operation (and some bad). I am going to give you a chance. I want PSP only but I want the boxes sealed

You really need to be here to see some of the stuff I, Di and Alastair have to put up with. Mind you 95 % are great. Just some tossers.

if only i had known it was that easy to annoy you...

This thread made me realize 2 things...

1. While Rob does have the best job in the world, he still has to put up with assclowns from time to time. And...

2. I wish I were Canadian so I too can get PSP boxes at regular prices. lol3.gif

• Like 2

Pain in the ass for Rob and company, but it made my day. Many thanks for the entertainment, Rob.

I think you should start a new LFTH where you just look at the unopened box and grade the cigars. THAT would be impressive. If you're not up to that, then i guess you're not interested in doing business with awesome guys like me. Hey also, why don't you mow my lawn too?

• Like 1

My guess is this guy is a producer of terrible film and tv.... Judging by his brilliant negotiating tactics....

Well played as always rob...

Dear El Pres.

I am not new to Cuban Cigars (16 years) but I have heard good things about your operation (and some bad). I am going to give you a chance.

I want PSP only but I want the boxes sealed/warranty seal uncut and intact. I don't want any problems with fakes.

I will be a long term purchaser of multiple boxes a month.

Given my purchase intentions I would like my PSP boxes to be charged at regular prices. I assume delivery is guaranteed, with tracking numbers.

Best regards

X

Dear X

Mate I can't determine if a box is PSP without opening it. I tried a set of Google Glasses on Tuesday evening but alas, Xray is not possible let alone feel. I think it best to refer you to ***@***************.com .

All the best.

Rob

Rob

Just pick the boxcodes I will forward and you g'tee they will be PSP or I will return on my part. Provide a return shipping note so I am not disadvantaged upon return.

Best regards

X

P.S (from "X") And while you're at it, Rob, I need my dry cleaning picked up and delivered. And on your way over to my domicile pick me up some oranges, cheese (Brie with port wine type), some olives and a pint of yogurt. I'll see about a tip for you..." What a tool! lmao.gif Please keep us laughing, Rob. These are priceless!!!