e-mail of July

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear El Pres. I am not new to Cuban Cigars (16 years) but I have heard good things about your operation (and some bad). I am going to give you a chance. I want PSP only but I want the boxes sealed

You really need to be here to see some of the stuff I, Di and Alastair have to put up with. Mind you 95 % are great. Just some tossers.

if only i had known it was that easy to annoy you...

I seem to have found a way to buy multiple boxes a month myself without causing all that trouble.. hole.gif

I had horrible withdrawals laying off of the HdM's last night. I always try to be as courteous as possible when emailing the wonderful Warrior Princess. If I got blocked I'm not sure I would make it.

• Like 3

Dear Rob,

You're so lucky to have me a part of your forum. For that privilege, I will allow you to send me one PSP box of my choosing every month during my time here. I'll make it easy on you and allow you to get it to me by the first of the month. You have 14 hours in my time zone........ Good luck.

-**** head.....

Haha!

• Like 1

... I think we got off on the wrong foot. Apologies.

I wonder what clued him in on that? Maybe it was the 'Dickhead' comment?

Thanks for the great laugh. Troll or not.

Dan

Dear Rob,

You're so lucky to have me a part of your forum. For that privilege, I will allow you to send me one PSP box of my choosing every month during my time here. I'll make it easy on you and allow you to get it to me by the first of the month. You have 14 hours in my time zone........ Good luck.

-**** head.....

Haha!

Said box should also be unopened , correct?

Think this guy is for real or some jokester!? Suprised he did'nt want you to c;ip and lite them ! HA HA