Cuban Cigar brand you Can't stand

What is the one brand of Cuban cigars that you just can't buy because of the flavor profile or the strength of the brand or for what ever reason. Please if possible major brands, not Guantanamera or Quintero. Mine is El Rey del Mundo. I just don't like the flavor profile and find it a very weak cigar. If I smoke something I really want to know that it something with heft.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go with Hoyo de monterrey. I just cannot get them.I mean core line, not le hoyo line , that I like w age.

What is the one brand of Cuban cigars that you just can't buy because of the flavor profile or the strength of the brand or for what ever reason. Please if possible major brands, not Guantanamera or Quintero. Mine is El Rey del Mundo. I just don't like the flavor profile and find it a very weak cigar. If I smoke something I really want to know that it something with heft.

Same: ERDM

Every brand will be mentioned eventually in this thread. Along with core Hoyo, I don't like Cuaba either. Lol !

You should make it into a poll so we can see everyone's taste

Good idea, Then we can see the comparison of brands.

Not that I can't stand them, but Fonseca never did it for me. Always been one-dimensional.....

X3, ERDM......FLAVORLESS, BLAND CRAP

X3, ERDM......FLAVORLESS, BLAND CRAP

What might taste like crap to you could be enjoyed by someone else. Just sayin.