So, what are your recent acquisitions?

FatherOfPugs

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few recent acquisitions 1980s bottlings of Glenfiddich 15 and 18. 1980s bottling of Macallan 12 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My summer planned trip to Cuba was scuppered so I did the next best thing... a whisky buying trip/tour of Scotland! Had a great week with a mix of rain and glorious sunshine. Some great pick ups too -

Blanton's gold US release

Nice pick up. Is that a new box packaging?

It's the standard Aus packaging, Art.

Yes, sorry about the photo as it was taken at night with little background light. Yes, this is the standard packaging in Australia. When I went to the store there were 6 bottles left. The shop assistant told me that a customer told them recently that (specific) Japanese whiskey was hard to find even when they went on a recent trip to Japan. They said it was due to current high demand for it. ***** from the Barrel is one of my favourite whiskies, hence why I stocked up while I could find it.

Just picked up a bottle of the Elijah Craig 12 before it is replaced by the NAS version.

Then I checked the price on the Balvenie 21 Portwood: $129. Strange low price, so I had to grab it to

That's an insane price. I believe my local place has it around $200.