So, what are your recent acquisitions?

FatherOfPugs

More Society bottlings:

e8992e535a58b6873147a2ddac8be343.jpg

53.216 - A 21 Year Old Caol Ila matured in a refill sherry butt.

73.69 - A 22 Year Old Aultmore matured in a refill butt.

120.7 - A 14 Year Old Hakushu matured in a 1st fill bota corta (PX) butt.

• Like 2

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few recent acquisitions 1980s bottlings of Glenfiddich 15 and 18. 1980s bottling of Macallan 12 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My summer planned trip to Cuba was scuppered so I did the next best thing... a whisky buying trip/tour of Scotland! Had a great week with a mix of rain and glorious sunshine. Some great pick ups too -

Blanton's gold US release

...Vintage Port...Vintage Madiera and a Cognac Cigare blend...and a few Tawney Ports to round out the after dinner...

At least some of us whisky drinkers are being responsible and doing their bit by drinking fortifieds thus ensuring a supply of European casks for future generations of whisky drinkers. :D

At least some of us whisky drinkers are being responsible and doing their bit by drinking fortifieds thus ensuring a supply of European casks for future generations of whisky drinkers. :D

Lol

Yes and are also extremely considerate in smoking all the Cubans, leaving the NC for the next generation...

True Gentlemen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good on you for joining SMWS, sengjc! I Havnt yet joined because the cost of doing so in Canada is brutal in my book, but there is only one bottle of theirs that I am desperate to pick up - 127.43 (IIRC) "Kissing a smoker".a single cask Port Charlotte that i tried at Feis Ile.

• Like 1

^ Super nice sengjc. Those are some nice drams I only dream of drinking someday.

Picked up Camus XO Elegance and Glenlivet 18. Can never resist the Glenlivet 18 when i see it as Costco for $62.99. Wanting to get into armagnac/cognac, so the Camus XO Elegance seemed like a good way to start. Also picked up a Chateau de Pellehaut 20 year old armagnac for $70.

• Like 2

Good on you for joining SMWS, sengjc! I Havnt yet joined because the cost of doing so in Canada is brutal in my book, but there is only one bottle of theirs that I am desperate to pick up - 127.43 (IIRC) "Kissing a smoker".a single cask Port Charlotte that i tried at Feis Ile.

The only reason I decided to joinup was because they had a one-off promotion - they were giving away free memberships with a bottle purchase.

Otherwise the fees are quite prohibitive, probably similar to what you find in Canada.