FOH Blind Tasting?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in.

I also like the suggestion that people not post their guesses publicly until all the guesses are in.

I think you might want to put some limit on the marcas that you will be including and specify what the possibilities are, maybe limiting to the ten most widely sold marcas. My guess is that most of us don't have a clue about Quinteros, Vegueros, or Sancho Panzas.

I also suggest that the winner have the right to claim the title as the 2011 World Champion Cigar Taster. Hell I'd rather have my name on the web with that title than get $500 (but I'd take the money too).

This will be great!

I'm interested but I curious to know a few more things.

Are we sticking to standard production or are all RE's, LE's, and disco's fair game? I would imagine that LE's and aged stocks are out just based on the price point involved.

Should be fun!

G

Rob: Lisa did you get out all the taste test cigars before heading to the airport?

Lisa: Sure did honey!

Rob: Good job, I knew you could do it with a little motivation!

Lisa: Speaking of motivation, there is a list of names of the boys who wanted to partake and their phone numbers, can you call them and get their credit card numbers? Otherwise you might need to make a deposit to keep the lights on!!! See you in a week or so!