FOH Blind Tasting?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So should we just give Lisa a shout with our info to pay our $40 bones? I like your marketing because this is just a simple add on sale for some :2thumbs: well for me anyway!

This is my first day back since Wednesday last week so let Lisa slap me around for an hour and when she calms down I will put the blind tasting in motion ;)

I will have it all detailed late today/early tomorrow

Rob, I would not make things more complicated but I think you should spice up the case. Three cigars is not enough, with 60+ participants don't you think there will be too many winners?

I was thinking it might be more difficult with, say, 4 or 5 box marevas… (there is a mareva in almost all marcas).

Just a suggestion…

If there's still room for it, I would love to participate. I actually did pretty well on the last blind tasting I did -- guessed the smoke even though I'd never even had one before. Was all based on descriptions/reviews I'd read of it.

Rob, I would not make things more complicated but I think you should spice up the case. Three cigars is not enough, with 60+ participants don't you think there will be too many winners?

I was thinking it might be more difficult with, say, 4 or 5 box marevas… (there is a mareva in almost all marcas).

Just a suggestion…

I would think it's a matter of first in, best dressed. The person who PMs Rob first with 3 correct answers wins.

Pretty easy to decide the winner; each correct PM is given a ranking of 1-60 interms of when it was receivied (1 to the first, 2 to the second, etc), count the scores for those that got all three correct, the winner is the one with the lowest score.

I would think it's a matter of first in, best dressed. The person who PMs Rob first with 3 correct answers wins.

Pretty easy to decide the winner; each correct PM is given a ranking of 1-60 interms of when it was receivied (1 to the first, 2 to the second, etc), count the scores for those that got all three correct, the winner is the one with the lowest score.

I will have it all worked out by tomorrow :clap: