• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I've smoked so many NCs these past couples months I had to remind myself of why I love the good stuff...

kHZbnjg.jpg

EzodDpa.jpg

• Like 4

My first JL Chiado. Not great. Don't think I gave them enough time after shipping. Quite bitter. At this point the Ideales RE Austria are about 100 times better ;)

post-7384-14342667142.jpg

• Like 2

How was it..I have a box that has been sitting for a month now...

They are ready to smoke. Mild for a Bolivar.

76815eda5aff16438761a99628e44237.jpg

Siglo IV - LUB JUN14

This afternoon's smoke, not an every day stick for me, since I'm turning another year older tomorrow I thought I'd get a "premium" stick out. The photo looks good but the smoke was not.

Not very impressed, second one in a few weeks which has been disappointing (I dumped the last one previous to this) I know a lot of folks recommend putting Cohiba down for 5+years, maybe that's what I need to do. Under filled - first third seemed ok but then turned bitter pretty much until the nub. Would be interested to here some views or from others with this box code.