FOH'ers Daily Smoke

2014 Bolivar Corona Gigantes from earlier this week. I was going to wait before dipping into my PSP box, but DoubleDD's posts convinced me otherwise :ok:

Still a bit young with a few slightly rough edges (which I actually kinda liked) but there were moments in each third that were just glorious!

image.jpg

I'm loving them. Those little touches of rough edge really keep me intrigued. Leather, earth, and cocoa....amazing.

• Like 2

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

First Boli Liberatador LCDH and boy what a smoke. It's a big smoke. First two thirds lots of sweet, creamy notes of vanilla and chocolate. There was some pepper/cedar throughout as well and some citrus. Only downside was that it got a little hot and harsh in the final third, but nothing a little down time can't take care of. A very nice way to spend two hours. d3a718686a21682a725b72af03819a57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I'm loving them. Those little touches of rough edge really keep me intrigued. Leather, earth, and cocoa....amazing.

Completely agree! I will be lighting up a few more of these for sure this summer for sure...Thanks for the heads up on these!

Punch Punch A/T....if the next one i smoke was as good as this one i will order more of these fo sho!!!!!

I just finished up on a box of these (EML FEB14) and they were all fantastic. When I was halfway through the 10 box of tubos i ordered a 25ct dress box (LOA SEP14) of which I've smoked three and they are tasting even better. Punch Punch is a favorite!

Domaine AVO #30 - a long time favorite which didn't disappoint.. Probably not a cigar I could recommend to everyone - the Corvina or Freisa of cigars (subjective, of course).

That's funny, Ross. Avo Domaine are the only NC cigars that I'll purchase anymore. They definitely have a unique flavor..