FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Monte GR from LCDH Germany...it was very enjoyable, like a good Monte 2 but I cant justify the price tag for these cigars when there are others cheaper that are just as good or better

I just think of them as a grown up Monty 2...and how they should be, missing the inconsistencies lol

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

This morning A Sa Cristobal Princape courtesy of A stand up member! Nice mild morning smoke!

Have A Great Day

• Like 1

I tell you what that box of monte#4 I got here 2014 is fantastic young!!! I'm go'n to try and let them get A year more If I can, I really think you can tell a lot on most Monte's by wrapper shade,excluding construction problums! Great pick on the #4's,I need about three more!!! Got some excellent Trinadad Colonials 2013.I need to go to the storage and get the box code,go'n to try and get at least A couple more of these!

• Like 1

aea97q.jpg

PSD4 this evening, bloody beautiful, great way to end a Monday in the office!

THANX FOR POSTING THE BOX CODE ON THE BELISCO FINOS I'm LOOKING TO GET A BOX!

My first ever under filled Hoyo Epic.#2,horrible,this is one someone sent me A couple years back.It felt Ok until I cut it the head cracked I lite it and man was it raspey! But I'm A determind SOB I kept smokeing until the last third and tossed it. Never have I had A cigar taste so bad especialy Hoyo#2 anybody else ever run into something like this? Luckily it was the only one! I would have thrown A box of these in the trash! I take pride in the cigars I send to other people oh well it was A trade I don't quit remember what for,I do remember the fellow telling me they need some age! HA HA if A cigar is bad when it's young all you end up with is an aged bad cigar!

I tell you what that box of monte#4 I got here 2014 is fantastic young!!! I'm go'n to try and let them get A year more If I can, I really think you can tell a lot on most Monte's by wrapper shade,excluding construction problums! Great pick on the #4's,I need about three more!!! Got some excellent Trinadad Colonials 2013.I need to go to the storage and get the box code,go'n to try and get at least A couple more of these!

I found the box code on those Colonials,have to scare up another couple box's they were great young! They would be excellent with A year or two,I couldn't keep my hands off them have three left and I promised A BOTL one so I need to get busy! LUM/ENE-13