• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

It is sweeter than Zacapa so if Zacapa is pushing the sweetness envelope I'd stay away but if ur venturous it's a great rum either sipping or coke or Ginger ale mixed in

Thanks. I don't like it too sweet, but I will give it a try if I come across it.

Catching up on the last few days...

Very nice Siglo II BD2010 from a Tubo.

post-7384-13840335177811.jpg

RASCC BD2010 - stellar!

post-7384-1384033541891.jpg

Punch Churchill BD2000 courtesy of Hiroshiro - nice flavors, despite a bit tight draw.

post-7384-13840336034227.jpg

Drank this...

post-7384-13840336457174.jpg

First real bit of accumulative snowfall here on the Rock. Decided to finally get a new light for the shed and decided to upgrade the shed with a portable plug in space heater to keep me a bit warm while smoking during winter.

So far it's working fantastic with my BPC. Second one from my *****IT box and second one ever. These things are awesome! They remind me a lot of the one BBF I've had which was one of the best cigars I've had to date.

Smoked the New Punch Serie D'Oro #2 LE 2013 today. great looking cigar with a nice dark wrapper. Smoked it to the nub. A great cigar that I will be going deep on.

Smoked the Punch EL last night.

post-13208-13840377069343.jpg

While it was good, I would rather spend that kind of coin on 2 boxes of aged Punch vs. 1 box of these. I do think they could be remarkable in 5 years or so.

Smoked another 2013 Le in the form of the HDM Grand Epicure. Rather bland 1st 3rd and overly strong last two thirds. This needs some serious time to develop.

Enjoying one of these having recently arrived from a long rest down under ('08 Monte A):

Still smoking the Monte A wink2.gif

Actually an ERDM Anniversario - though the A lasted over 3 hours and was quite good, enough so I didn't get bored.

Still smoking the Monte A wink2.gif

Actually an ERDM Anniversario - though the A lasted over 3 hours and was quite good, enough so I didn't get bored.

Maybe I should smoke one of my monti As tomorrow... the decisions!

Maybe I should smoke one of my monti As tomorrow... the decisions!

Make sure you've plenty of time! Since I rarely pull one of these out, I suspect the box of 25 I just cracked will be around for many years, wonder how they'll smoke in 2035?