• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

16 hours ago, riderpride said:

BPC from NOV 11 and a good book. Man these cigars have legs. 

Last day before I return to the office full-time with restrictions lifted, so doing lunch on the deck in the snow. 

Cheers

Loved Roddy Piper growing up

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ford2112 said:

Loved Roddy Piper growing up

Do Not Throw Rocks At A Man Whos Got A Machine Gun GIF - Do Not Throw Rocks  At A Man Whos Got A Machine Gun Rowdy Roddy Piper - Discover &

Greatest heel ever. The story of him 'apologizing' to the Guerrero fans in LA by playing the Mexican national anthem had me crying with laughter. Words cannot do it justice. There was a reason he had a kevlar-lined leather jacket - at least two stabbings at events!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Greenhorn2 said:

Do you feel like your 2017 Sig 4's have hit their stride yet? Last one I tried wasn't there yet. Or maybe just a dud.

Good question. The previous one that I'd had from this same code was 4 months back and that one was what I could only describe as rough. Pleasingly this one was super smooth and had great flavours coming through that you'd expect. Though in the last 3rd it did start to loose it some and felt like another year of age wouldn't go astray. 

31 minutes ago, Chucko8 said:

Good question. The previous one that I'd had from this same code was 4 months back and that one was what I could only describe as rough. Pleasingly this one was super smooth and had great flavours coming through that you'd expect. Though in the last 3rd it did start to loose it some and felt like another year of age wouldn't go astray. 

My thoughts exactly.  Thanks.

• Like 1