• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

5 hours ago, gojira said:

I don’t know to which factory the REG code belongs but my guess is that it’s a provincial factory as I don’t have many cigars with that code. Just saw that I have a Soberanos box with that code as well so the PL and that one will not stay in my stash.

I have a few boxes of REG. They're generally not that bad, though not stellar. Definitely provincial code. My terrible code this year was RUM. Had one box, was 3/4 or more plugged.

Reg was actually the 10th best code according to Rob for 2018 and 2019:

Edit: Though my terrible RUM was 12th 😂

• Like 2

I have a few boxes of REG. They're generally not that bad, though not stellar. Definitely provincial code. My terrible code this year was RUM. Had one box, was 3/4 or more plugged.
Reg was actually the 10th best code according to Rob for 2018 and 2019:
[/url] Edit: Though my terrible RUM was 12th 

Have talisman, rass 50 cab HQ, PL Gran Robo, party short 50 cab hq .... all REG. And no major issues. All of them have been very good.
I got RUM SWs too and nothing wrong with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

Thanks! I have exactly one box of RUM so wasn't too worried about the code. But it's been the worst box I've ever got😂

29 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

I’ve gone through 4 cigar today and every one has been a disaster. Had to toss each of them in the 1/3. I havnt had a day like this in awhile...just part of the deal smoking Cubans I guess! This especiales 2 really tried to be a cocoa, wood and vanilla bomb...but alas was plagued with knots and tunneled through my best counter efforts.

Sorry to hear that. It happens. I burned out my palate last night through the results of my birthday week efforts. So taking a day off now and it was 20c/68f out today  ☹️

But yeah on the topic of dud cigars. Unless the taste makes me sick I try to smoke my way through the disaster sticks. Makes me appreciate the solid 3/5 or 4/5 cigars more.

23 hours ago, Queens88 said:
Cuaba Distinguidos - LGR MAR 18
A gift from a friend. Lovely smoke.

I like the size of the Distinguidos much better than the smaller ones, as the smaller ones have had consistent issues with being way too tightly rolled.
Unfortunately they are a fair bit harder to find in stock and are a fair bit pricier than the Tradicionales which are the nearest smaller ones.

Just got a couple of the Tradicionales and hope i have better luck than in the past

22 hours ago, Shatner said:
Monte 2 PTR DIC 16

Nice. Montecristo is my favorite marca and what I smoke the most of and the no.2 is definitely my favorite. Always a great smoke in every regard

19 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:
I’ve gone through 4 cigar today and every one has been a disaster. Had to toss each of them in the 1/3. I havnt had a day like this in awhile...just part of the deal smoking Cubans I guess! This especiales 2 really tried to be a cocoa, wood and vanilla bomb...but alas was plagued with knots and tunneled through my best counter efforts.

Wow. 4 bad ones in a row would really suck.
You must have terrible luck,lol

4 hours ago, billyh79 said:
Belicosos to start the day

One of my favorite RyJ's.
Am ordering some more soon as I'm currently out.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

Wow. 4 bad ones in a row would really suck.
You must have terrible luck,lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I’ve been on a pretty damn good run so glad I got all the bad juju out in one day! Cant bat 1.000 in the Cuban world LOL. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

One of my favorite RyJ's.
Am ordering some more soon as I'm currently out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I only have a handful left from this box. Need to order soon