• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Just now, Heels82 said:

Squeezing a JL #2 in while watching Brooksy pull out an incredible from behind win at the WM Open.  Another excellent smoke with no fuss at all.

That was a hell of a pitch in on 17

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Heels82 said:

Squeezing a JL #2 in while watching Brooksy pull out an incredible from behind win at the WM Open.  Another excellent smoke with no fuss at all.

Opus X Angels Share Robusto 

Picked up a tin of these over the summer and was a little underwhelmed tonight.  Will bury the other two for a while and revisit.  Classic Tobacco Road matchup tonight against Dook.  

Boli LIbertador - TUA ENE '20

Fantastic smoke that lasted a little over 1.5 hrs.  Copious amounts of smoke, medium bodied, and wonderful construction.  Really looking forward to how these age over the years.  

GO HEELS

• Like 2

2 hours ago, prshah25 said:

My first Luis.. UEB 2019 . Flavorless Disappointing smoke. Not sure why there is so much hype. 

It was a dud.  I think you can be bored by a Lusi, but flavorless is not a typical experience. Try another, and if you can get it from a different box code even better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kaptain Karl said:

PSP #4 UEB DIC 17. First one out of the box after 28 days at home. Still feels a bit wet so isn’t surprising the flavors aren’t quite yet there. I’ll probably wait another 30 before trying another!

Look forward to how you find they develop. I have two PSP UEB MAR 18 boxes still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2