• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Javi, how was this?  I've got one in the bottom of a humidor somewhere I always forget about. 

The Mag 56 is Upmann on roids. Tons of baking spices (cinnamon/nutmeg goodness). Never go above medium. It's a delightful 2 hours smoke. I'm sure you'll enjoy. 

I was trying to figure out what "special" cigar I'd smoke for my bday but truth... They're all special. If you enjoy Cuban tobacco, most experiences are very good. I just had a HdM Petit Robo and that was well dried... Super tasty. Hope you enjoyed your smokes today bro.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

You’re a stronger man than I am! I had a cigar on my boat last week and almost lost it. Where are you fishing out of? I’m north of San Francisco, have some amazing weather coming up so I’ll be fishing just about every other day for the next week and a half 

Fishing out of Hong Kong, 80 miles south at some oil rigs. Good luck for your up coming trips.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ElJavi76 said:

The Mag 56 is Upmann on roids. Tons of baking spices (cinnamon/nutmeg goodness). Never go above medium. It's a delightful 2 hours smoke. I'm sure you'll enjoy. 

I was trying to figure out what "special" cigar I'd smoke for my bday but truth... They're all special. If you enjoy Cuban tobacco, most experiences are very good. I just had a HdM Petit Robo and that was well dried... Super tasty. Hope you enjoyed your smokes today bro.

Thanks brother.  I was in the same boat.  Wanted something special I don't normally smoke but didn't want to pull out some of my big guns I've been holding on to. Everything I had today was great and completely a pleasure to smoke. Finishing it off now with a young Short de Punch which are phenomenal IMO. 

At the end of the day it was just another work day from home with a special night out for dinner.  

• Like 1