• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, lovethehaze said:
Jose Piedra petit cazadores My first and was gifted this 5 pack so i have no idea of age my guess a few years old. Honestly for under 2/cigar i would rate it a 10 ! Had twang and decent tobacco. Draw perfect and burn spot on. I will definitely be buying some 
4689D7B3-D29F-4ADA-86B0-8FE9C6A9FA3C.thumb.jpeg.93a38899e41a5a74573a6a89d54e8a56.jpeg

Interesting, I also received a couple of free five packs and have tried a couple but didn’t enjoy either. Seemed harsh and more like straight tobacco flavors. Based on your comment I’ll try again before giving up on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LLC said:
Interesting, I also received a couple of free five packs and have tried a couple but didn’t enjoy either. Seemed harsh and more like straight tobacco flavors. Based on your comment I’ll try again before giving up on them.

I received from a friend at a herf maybe last summer. I think they were 16-17’s. Mine was very smooth at first and nutty with some twang. Almost like a Connie 1 but def not as refined. In the end it def became more meaty or mongrel but never too harsh for me. I like a little rougher then softer as a general rule though. AND I still have 4 left based on what you said I will smoke a few more before i waste the money. While not expensive any money wasted is a bad use of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1