FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Finally caved and tried my first one. Wow, blown away. Ive only had 1 of the new banded Coronas and I only have one specimen of the 54, they sell out too fast! Fantastic smoke, so creamy you can chew the smoke! Photo keeps failing to load so I'll edit it in later.

Apparently a qdo 50 looks like an adult picture and can not be uploaded via Tapatalk. Oh well, I tried 3 different pictures and editing each picture, won't take it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Trying the 50 right after the corona for science 
E10BAEC7-9891-4F52-9010-102940607427.thumb.jpeg.4cd199a4dfef598d76c3a6aa9d80e4b5.jpeg
I had my first Corona last week and my first 50 this morning. The 50 was so creamy! Loved them both but I'd have to give an edge to the 50 right now. I think the Coronas will have more to offer with a few more years down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1