• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

11 hours ago, encephalization said:

On that note, I thank my Canadian friend @BellevilleMXZ  for this Diplo which I had to celebrate the coming of fall in Arkansas. I owe you! Man does it have a lot of umph to it, perhaps more than I could handle but nonetheless. This will be a fantastic cigar in a couple of years. Kinda reminded me of the Cuban regional of the same marca from a few years but possibly the best construction I've seen in any Cuban cigar the past three years. A worthy exit (? if you believe Rob) of regionals from Canada, plenty of potential.

20181012_181735.thumb.jpg.422573913da4b22cbce24f2217b5ded9.jpg

Nice! Glad you enjoyed it. I still wonder about buying a box, but I choke on the price a bit. Def. lots of potential . Funny you bring this up, just last night , I scored  a box of the La Gloria Cubana u gifted me. Really loved it, so came across a great box and snagged them. Have a good weekend fella!

• Like 3

EAG MAY 15 RyJPC denoted as "seconds" by Rob.  Pale green wrappers are now chestnut brown (though a touch flat looking).  Still, coming around nicely, although another year or 2 is needed to cure out more of those nasty tannins.  I gotta say that 24:24 Seconds are still firsts in my book.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, encephalization said:

As the multitasker I am, yesterday's schedule was filled with smoking, working, watching football, and drinking. At times all simultanuously. Had high hopes for this 1998 SS#1, unfortunately the first half was less than decent. Is offensive cardboard an official flavor? It did turn on a dime though and I'm glad I stuck with it. Second half showed glimpses of complex greatness, almost worth me puffing on it for 45 minutes to get there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Do you think that this might mean it's going through another maturation process, and in another few years or maybe 10+, it could do a 180 and become amazing? I guess there would only be one way to find out though. Too many variables and hypothetical ifs.