• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

7 minutes ago, Fugu said:

Huh? What's happening here - just made a new post and it's automatically merged with an earlier post? Bug caused by the forum update?

The thread is called 'FOH'ers Daily Smoke' , not 'FOH'ers Hourly Smoke'. ?

2 minutes ago, Fugu said:

Haha, you're kidding John? So from now on we have to observe that we line up with international date lines here?

Ok. In consideration of your locality, which I did not consider, please re-post. However, there are some members who post multiple replies in this thread and sometimes the 'CC purchase' thread instead of all in one post. (Of course, there are others who don't.) It's just my job to keep threads clean. Nothing personal of course, my friend. ? ? (Plus there's an excuse to use these new emoticons, which are really great!)

Guest Nekhyludov

1997 Hoyo Churchill. Want an absolutely stunning cigar. This reminds me of why I fell in love with CCs back in the late 90s.

My heartiest thanks to @zeedubbya for a wonderful experience!

IMG_20180716_204725.thumb.jpg.e163083f8a13cea08a8c53ade42aaafa.jpg