• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 12/29/2017 at 1:52 PM, presa_dad said:

PSD4 and Jefferson's Ocean Voyage 10.9477b726d64d3c1d3ee27d336ad7f717.jpg88ef37d3dc69c3d48c36a01645151cc3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Cool glasses!  What brand are they?

On 1/1/2018 at 1:24 PM, Isaac said:

387DC5C1-FDF2-4865-A116-2E6E57BCDD2A.jpeg

Nice Boots!  That’s an impressive shine you have on ‘em as well!

On 1/18/2018 at 4:28 PM, cardinalfan85 said:

8ab9299c7ede3c62b0f1ba5acd893566.jpg

Some Fuente and a stout.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That Dino S’Mores is killer!

On 1/19/2018 at 9:20 PM, encephalization said:

Partagas Short from OCT14. These are addictive.be2df82ebf282f71895d2101f6ebe019.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

That table is awesome!  What does the center say?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Fugu said:

BuzzArd, always meant to ask - what make is that nice little terrace oven there, any recommendations? (or PM me if preferred)

(great catch of your cat there!)

Not sure what you mean by terrace.....   I grew up thinking a terrace was a patio.    If you mean the fire chimnea its a basic model from thebluerooster.com .   I kept breaking the terra cotta ones (at $100/each or so) with fires that were too big, so I found a cast aluminum version at the above that has done heavy duty work for four years now and I LOVE it.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

Not sure what you mean by terrace.....   I grew up thinking a terrace was a patio.  

Thanks BuzzArd! Yep, that's how they are called here, meant to be used outdoors on the patio (usually made from cast iron, aluminum, the lesser ones from steel sheet). Thinking about getting one, but not yet sure about size and material.

29 minutes ago, Fugu said:

Thanks BuzzArd! Yep, that's how they are called here, meant to be used outdoors on the patio (usually made from cast iron, aluminum, the lesser ones from steel sheet). Thinking about getting one, but not yet sure about size and material.

Got it.  I can tell you the aleeyoumineeum ones are fantastic.  I can move it about by myself. It radiates heat really nicely and it won't rust. This is sent with a cooking grate to be used in lieu of the chimney portion as well as a spark arrestor perched in the top of the chimney.  I could repaint it, but... why?  It gets used 3x/week minimum during cold weather.  

• Thanks 1