FOH'ers Daily Smoke

10 hours ago, Stump89 said:

I keep hoping these will turn into something great.  Whole box of these so far has just been average at best.  

15156328455241898032456.jpg

Why go for the cheap copy when you can - still - have the (even cheaper) original?... :D

(strongly recommended - and if you are not one for long and slender, then try at least the No.3, the Marevas)

• Like 2

• Replies 88.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

50 minutes ago, Luca said:

Yesterday arvo. MC4 with a nice coffee :) I believe this is a c2013 MC4. Split with @JohnS Thank you John!

20180110_173146.jpg

They are the recent AEM May 14 Montecristo No.4's picked up from a 24:24 sale about two months ago that a few members have already acclaimed in this thread. I'm still acclimatising my split in my humidor but it's nice to hear how great they've been so far.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fugu said:

Why go for the cheap copy when you can - still - have the (even cheaper) original?... :D

(strongly recommended - and if you are not one for long and slender, then try at least the No.3, the Marevas)

Are the Cedros No. 2 any good? Always Looking for a nice corona

Edited by Danimalia
Corrected spelling

4 hours ago, Danimalia said:

Are the Cedros No. 2 any good? Always Looking for a nice corona

All three of the series are quality sticks. Try them out, I do like them all, simply a matter of format-preference or available smoking time. They are suffering from a lack of appreciation, probably simply because some consider them generic sticks bec. of the cedar. The No. 1 (Cervantes) has been discontinued meanwhile.

• Like 1

'01 San Cristobal El Morro smoking really really good. All I have to say is... Well I'll just second what @Jay_Habanos said to me once... "Everytime I smoke one of these it makes me never want to smoke another NC again" and this is so true for me as well. This cigar is just so good. To me it really embodies everything that a cigar is supposed to be. a667551bec99587782a2643706e27433.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nubbed!!! b25f5e6342d87dc895e55d540c2a1b2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Raskol said:

C & C Time - HUPC [TOS NOV 16] 1821a1c1d6246d3aa0b6fddc6ae35402.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

So, is that a commercially available carbon fiber Dupont Defi Extreme or did you mod it?

• Like 2