FOH'ers Daily Smoke

18 minutes ago, Luca said:

And now onto the Partagas Mille Fleur! 

20180113_203937.jpg

I'd be interested to hear your opinions as to the differences @Luca. I really enjoyed the Partagas Mille Fleur you gave me to sample on the Friday night of Havanathon! I personally thought it had a very similar taste profile to the Shorts, with the Shorts just edging it out for body and strength. Medium bodied vs Medium Full.

• Like 2

• Replies 88.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

21 minutes ago, IanMcLean68 said:

I'd be interested to hear your opinions as to the differences @Luca. I really enjoyed the Partagas Mille Fleur you gave me to sample on the Friday night of Havanathon! I personally thought it had a very similar taste profile to the Shorts, with the Shorts just edging it out for body and strength. Medium bodied vs Medium Full.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Similar flavours or that great Partagas DNA but the short was definately stronger than the Mille Fleur. The short just hit the ground running. Both great smokes. I now know why the short is a forum favorite! Thank you again for the short :)

• Like 3

On 12.1.2018 at 8:06 PM, Arnehaj said:

8fe6508e50eeafe342b3c34152412ac9.jpg

Start the day at our lounge with a great H.upmann From -01 Lonsdale

Sure it has been a Lonsdale? The Lonsdale never bore that band (well, usually....). I'd rather think this has been a No.1 (also a Lonsdale of course), or perhaps the larger Monarca. Got the box? Would be interesting to know.

• Like 4

Sure it has been a Lonsdale? The Lonsdale never bore that band (well, usually....). I'd rather think this has been a No.1 (also a Lonsdale of course), or perhaps the larger Monarca. Got the box? Would be interesting to know.

Hi,

Don’t have the box. It is probably a No1 for I have both but didn’t remember with was No1 and Lonsdale. But both are great smoke

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Arnehaj said:

Hi,

Don’t have the box. It is probably a No1 for I have both but didn’t remember with was No1 and Lonsdale. But both are great smoke

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Thanks Arne! Yes, both great smokes for sure! Just interested to learn if it had indeed been a HU Lonnie with that band.

• Like 1

That looks great I love those cigars.  Do you have any tasting notes as I have not had an aged one
I didn't really take notes. It was very good, better than any other anejo I've had. Chocolate seemed to be the main flavor. Very smooth and balanced. I've had some anejo 46 and 77 that seemed like a smack in the face. This vitola I haven't tried, so it's hard for me to compare it to a non aged one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk