• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, havanaclub said:

401351d567cbb4d87a36f53d16b4cf4d.jpg
Couple of BBF and RyJ churchill with the boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to do a double take, those BBFs look massive next to the Churchill!

661ab2e70c9277461315e15a7b2fbeca.jpg

Short story maduros are a top 10 for me. I never could find a box. Now that I'm addicted to 2424 I haven't even looked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Short story maduros are a top 10 for me. I never could find a box. Now that I'm addicted to 2424 I haven't even looked.

2424 is hard to pass up. SSM are regular production now so they're much easier to find.

• Like 1

2424 is hard to pass up. SSM are regular production now so they're much easier to find.

Yea I was able to find singles online and at one B&M, but never a full box. The places that did have them wanted twice what they were actually worth. Been a few months since I transitioned to CC's, so it might be different now.

6 hours ago, Fugu said:

Rob's "little Partagas Pete" thread made me pull out yesterday a fresh Boli Coronas Gigantes from likely one of the last run of boxes made of this emblematic cigar (PUR OCT 16) to see where they were standing at last. Two hours of pure bliss already. Truly keeping up with some of the best I've had.

Why, oh why, HSA?!!

BCG_16_1.thumb.JPG.c1c8328a06358872a4fc58c785dc1c22.JPGBCG_16_3.thumb.JPG.b30b6643d8c24377853359d4e76c3181.JPG

Thanks for allowing me to live vicariously! I'm now hoping you and @NSXCIGAR can give us all half-yearly updates of this much-loved cigar from hereon in. If only I could connect with that Bolivar 'earthiness' to fully empathise (with you).

Why, oh why, H.S.A? How often to people bring up the deletion of the Trinidad Robustos T and Robustos Extra five years ago (on this forum)? I wouldn't be surprised if the same sentiment is expressed for this cigar in 5 years time also.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, canadianbeaver said:

RyJ Cazadores 2008 from 24/24 here one night. It is just lovely.

Detroit just hit a grand slam too.

IMG_4839.thumb.JPG.102162b30dd33bda4ca07ec6935ea218.JPG

The cigar, I take it, is lovely, not Detroit hitting a grand slam on your beloved Blue Jays? Still 5 innings to go!

• Thanks 1