• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

22 hours ago, Nekhyludov said:

Tatuaje TAA 2016 Toro, followed by a PRA FEB 11 Monte 4. 

The Tatuaje was a disappointment, basically a poor knockoff of a Padron Anniversario. The Monte was better by a country mile. 

20170806_164731.thumb.jpg.3a8f1798372a90b2aade3643eafcbf8c.jpg

20170806_175727.thumb.jpg.66a72c9130f94d7c1a94b445daec9105.jpg

Tatuaje typically needs to age a few years before it is worth somking,there a few exceptions, but i find it especially true with their stronger profiles. My OR 2012 cojonu broadleafs are sublime at this point, but were overtly strong char-pepper bombs in the first 10 months.

The 2015 TAA's are smelling amazing in the collection, but i dont think i will be smoking one for another year or so. :D

• Like 4

21 hours ago, luvdunhill said:

Looks fun. Do you play Go? Would be fun to get together online and combine two hobbies :)

I do not, though I have a great deal of respect for the game, and have followed the progress of AlphaGo over the last couple years.

• Like 1

Regius London Mitchell Orchant seleccion 2014

A exceptionally sweet and creamy cigar. Rarely do I find cigars this young to have developed such full creamy texture.

20170807_165848.jpg

• Like 3

Cuaba Divinos (TOS ABR 16)
Can't sleep and I've got to be up at 5am for work - oh joy. Very quiet and peaceful out here unsurprisingly.
Last of the box and probably the best one from a decidedly mixed bunch.d4a228e493685eaffdf86c2fc32e764f.jpg

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

Been there, mind racing and awake. Good way to start the day for sure.
  • Like 2

Guest Nekhyludov
5 hours ago, ethosan said:

Tatuaje typically needs to age a few years before it is worth somking

That could be the issue. It started slow and finished harsh, nice in the middle third. 

I could see some age improving it!

2 hours ago, dozer996 said:

I wasn't thrilled with this smoke, picked it up from a new store. Oh well, need more CC's!!!

46131e305eab29dce9fa5da6e92af7f0.jpg

Other than the #9, I've been underwhelmed by the majority of the Liga Unico series. Not that they're bad cigars, just not worth the hype IMO. 

But I do enjoy the #9! YMMV

• Like 2