What Lighters do people use ?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit that I use a Zippo with one of the torch inserts almost all the time. I do have a thing about Dupont lighters for their beauty more than their function. Dupont lighter pictures make some awesome screen savers. I have used some great pictures over time. Here is a sample. -Piggy

post-79-1237997753.jpg

For some reason I like triple jet lighters, I usually buy one of the $12 dollar variaty. They seem to last until I lose them, The one I am using now is into its second year and still working well.

Blazer CG-001. Huge capacity. Clear shell so you can see how much gas is left. Minimal metal, so it slides through airport security in a pocket. Reliable and durable.

I wish I could find mine again. Last I saw it, it was on my end table/ashtray stand in the garage.

I must admit that I use a Zippo with one of the torch inserts almost all the time. I do have a thing about Dupont lighters for their beauty more than their function. Dupont lighter pictures make some awesome screen savers. I have used some great pictures over time. Here is a sample. -Piggy

I tried SO hard to get one of those LCDH Ligne 2s!!!! Very nice bro, very nice

Hey, the bride and groom may register for this. You could bring it to the reception, as long as they don't mind it being gently used. Just tell them you wanted to make sure it was in tip-top operating condition.

Rick

Not something you'd take to a wedding, but works great out on the deck. :2thumbs:

post-66-1237985116.jpg

Hi there..

I loved the Prometheus single torch with a butane tank below and child protection. It was my number one until the Dupont Xtreme, beautiful design, not heavy, fits in every pocket, help me a lot to heat the sparks of my bike in case it doesn´t start, it´s classy, elegant, discreet, trendy and I feel very comfy with it, I must admit.

I also like the Siglo. Haven´t seen the Xikar HC in my hand but it should be great stuff since they produce the best accesories for smokers.

At the office, a simple BIC work things out pretty well for me. Check out the Golden Dupont Punch made for Colección Habanera 6 years ago.

post-3749-1238007044.jpg

Love the Blazer PB-207, I never run out fuel with the Blazer which is a big plus when playing golf.
Blazer CG-001. Huge capacity. Clear shell so you can see how much gas is left. Minimal metal, so it slides through airport security in a pocket. Reliable and durable.

Okay I've seen the CG-001 up close. Which has a better fuel capacity? the CG-001 or the PB-207?

post-76-1238011827.jpg

Okay I've seen the CG-001 up close. Which has a better fuel capacity? the CG-001 or the PB-207?

I may have held a PB-207 in my hand. Maybe not. From photos, I am under the impression that the CG-001 has greater capacity, but I may be wrong.

One reason I prefer ths CG-001 is that it doesn't have the removable cap attached by a chain. To me that looks silly and cumbersome.

post-76-1238011858.jpg

Hi there..

I loved the Prometheus single torch with a butane tank below and child protection. It was my number one until the Dupont Xtreme, beautiful design, not heavy, fits in every pocket, help me a lot to heat the sparks of my bike in case it doesn´t start, it´s classy, elegant, discreet, trendy and I feel very comfy with it, I must admit.

I also like the Siglo. Haven´t seen the Xikar HC in my hand but it should be great stuff since they produce the best accesories for smokers.

At the office, a simple BIC work things out pretty well for me. Check out the Golden Dupont Punch made for Colección Habanera 6 years ago.

post-3749-1238007044.jpg

I love this lighter! I had one and it was stolen from me. Now all I have out of the collection is the RyJ. Damn I wish I had another of the Punch... I took it everywhere! Best lighter in the series.

I love this lighter! I had one and it was stolen from me. Now all I have out of the collection is the RyJ. Damn I wish I had another of the Punch... I took it everywhere! Best lighter in the series.

It is a beautiful lighter.

Used to be a match guy but loved the heat of the blue flame first time I used one. Have a few cheap-ass ones spread through the house. Just keep filling them up, none of them have died, over five years now...

• 7 months later...
Hi All

Just an out there question I was wondering what are peoples preferences with lighters were I seem to have the kiss of death with lighters,Cheap expensive makes no difference they all f*#k up :( .( oh and yes i am careful with them)

Any input would be most appreciative

Cheers Oz Cuban B)

Oz.

I see this is an old post BUT, I use a 'SIGLO' Bean shaped lighter with a single jet flame. I was gifted this for fathers day and I love it. It has lit many a stogie and is reliable and extremely nice in the hand. ;)

100_10449.jpg

I've got three nibo torches I use... one is a single jet, one is a dual and one is a triple jet. Seems like every time I order a batch of NCs from a particular humidor supplier they toss in yet another free lighter.

I've got wooden matches as a backup or for travelling.

-- Gary F.