How do you travel with cigars?

Usually with my 15 and 5 ct Xikar cases. I take out the foam dividers in the 15ct Xikar to add more cigars (depending on size, you can get 30 cigars inside), while the 5ct is for walking around.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, madandana said:

Laurent’s  an interesting guy. Alway best dressed besides Jasim.  

Even better than Kirby?!?!?! :P

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

Pfffffffft.   :rolleyes:

250 Cigar Capacity*  = image.png

*172 damaged   

Put a DuPont logo on it and sell it for $400 bucks

• Haha 2

Cigars in ziplock style bag with BOVEDA 69%, again in ziplock style bag in order to avoid drying out. That's enough for me. In my house, I use the same style when I stock cigars in my wine cellar. 

I just throw 'em in a ziplock with boveda. I roll them and they go in my shoe (carry-on). Usually use some empty tubos and my one carbon fibre cigar carry tube. Only place they seem to care about them is leaving Oz; and then it’s just the secondary look at the X-ray image. 

I travel with a non jet lighter and a plastic cutter. Funnily enough, no one cares except domestically in Oz they usually take my cutter (they let you take bottles of alcohol though). 

7 trips a month. 

At a minimum I take a Double Edmundo 3 pack cardboard box that is vacuum sealed on every trip just in case.  I keep a plastic based cutter in my toiletry bag.

If I plan to smoke cigars on a trip, I like to roll each cigar in cellophane so they'll keep fresh the whole trip. I can easily take a cigar with me without worrying about damage or having to haul a tubo around...

I love my Puro Prestige carry bag, very classy with perfect compartments and with the included tubos keeping all my cigars in top-notch humidity.

Hard case with foam dividers - size depends on length of trip. Two/finger case for moving around and a v-cutter so TSA keeps their panties out of a bunch. Pick up a gas station butane torch after touching down.

• Like 2