What's your favorite Desnudo so far?

I know I know, we all love Rob and Hamlet and don't want to offend anyone and some of the releases haven't had enough time to rest to judge fairly. But its an unfair world, and I'm just curious. What's the Nudie you find yourself reaching for the most?

For me, its been the Canonazo from a pure flavor perspective, I just wish sometimes it was a robusto cause I don't have the time to finish it.

• Like 1

Canonazo for me. Had a robusto yesterday that I loved, but Canonazo inches out. Haven’t had a Ninfa yet, still resting. The coronas aren’t my favorite size. Lancero I need to revisit.

• Like 3

The Carlota have been fantastic but the PC have really been blowing me away recently. I've been smoking them with friends who rarely  purchase a cigar themselves and they've been performing exceptionally after about 6 months rest. A fantastic sweetness that I'm thoroughly enjoying.

Chuffed to be sent them by mistake when trying to order a second Carlota bundle.

I have smoked the following Nudies 2023 (&2024).

N1 Lancero

N4 Petit Coronas

N6 Canonazo Amante

N8 Churchill

Robusto Trinity

Among these, I love N6 Amante most and this is the most complex and flavorful (many layers of sweetness) in my opinion.

However, the others are also very good cigars to enjoy daily.

In order
2021 N1 

Ninfa

2023 N1

both MOH FOH Trinity and Spada Gorda would be in my top 4 if they qualified as DesNudo.

Big fan of

Carlotta N2 2019/2021, struggling with the 2023, smoked too less to judge 

Lancero N1 2019/2021/2023

Ninfa bloody good

Churchill N8 these are very, very, very good. 

I'm surprised to see @Justins123 has had construction issues with the canonazo, I've had the opposite experience. I'm also surprised to see all the love for the petite coronas. For some reason they just aren't impressing me and I've had them since release so I know they've rested enough. They aren't bad but they are the only one that, while I'm smoking it I don't find myself thinking "I can't believe how good these are!".

I have all pre-ninfa cigars. If I had to rank them, it would be as follows:

1. The one I'm currently smoking.

2. The ones I'm not currently smoking.

3. Petite corona (I keep hoping more time will open them up more for me but hasn't yet).

I'm planning on buying Trinity Robustos and Churchills next. Of the ones I have, I plan on restocking all except the PC when low.

8 hours ago, Perla said:

Churchill N8 these are very, very, very good. 

I messed around and waited too long on a reload. These are very very good as you noted.

I've smoked all except the Ninfa and Churchill and I'm resting some Piramides right now.

Carlota is probably my favourite followed closely by the Lancero. Queen Corona is a very close third. Both of the MOFOHs are a great too.

The only one I'm struggling with is the PC which I find to be a little too rich and overbearing, I'm hoping they will smooth out a bit more over the next few months.

• Like 1

I have not smoked them all, for me the Spada Gorda is a bangin’ cigar. 

I just deleted a long winded response as it essentially said I have no favorites as they are all exceptional. It has changed many times in the last year. It was the Carlota than the SG than the PC than the Churchills.

I grab the Petite Corona the most currently, a few times a week. The Churchill and #2  is stunning and probably my favorite blend.

I have had the Lancero, Carlota, Queen Corona, Piramide, Churchill and Ninfa so far. I loved the Lancero and Ninfa but the one that fills a need for my collection is the Churchill which offers incredible value. Looking forward to trying them all - I have some Trinity and Spada Gordos resting now.

Cananozo. The first two bundles I bought incredibly sweet. Next two were more in line with Padron profile. Opened 5th bundle last week and back in line with first two bundles. Much prefer the sweeter profile so Cananoza is number 1 for me.

I totally agree on the Canonazo profile and the sweetness and general fantastic flavor. My issue is simply time. I don’t often have the 2 hours needed to smoke one. The Robusto Trinity is a great alternative but thus far has been hitting a bit stronger toward the end than I like. Hopefully some time will remove that.

On 5/2/2024 at 6:49 PM, SUP8333 said:

Ninfas...I make sure to make time for one everyday.

Ditto. They have a sweetness to them that just scratches that Cuban tobacco itch.

• Like 2