WINNER ANNOUNCED!! USA Canada ShooAway Promo: Win a box of Cohiba Robusto....or equivalent!

Our mums are so proud! 🤣

This is what hard work looks like people!

Smithy and Rob (2).jpg

ShooAway hits the USA!   :D

us.shooaway.com 

"How two mates made a squillion dollars drinking wine and smoking cigars!"

Dear FOH, 

There is a buzz in the air!

Smithy and I are writing a book..."How two mates made a squillion dollars drinking wine and smoking cigars!”  

Many of you know of ShooAway and its fantastic success here in Oz, or you have heard me mention ShooAway on the forum (if not, you can learn all about ShooAway
here). Well, now Smithy and I are bringing ShooAway to the USA!

Short story? Smithy and I designed ShooAway over wine and cigars. We were drinking, smoking, eating and the only thing annoying us was the damn flies on the seafood platter arrayed in fron

PS - If the Tax Office is reading this then the proposed book is a complete work of fiction!t of us.  

There was lot of R&D work involved but 10 years later, ShooAway is global. Having conquered the rest of the world, North America is our last frontier and we look forward to driving the expansion from Miami
beach.

To celebrate the US launch we're putting a fantastic aged box of Cohiba Robusto up for grabs. If you are not a Cohiba Robusto guy (pure madness!) I will give you the cash equivalent.

The CORO is a magnificent 25 cab from my own stock - GOS ENE 18. All the entry details are below.

We're very excited about bringing ShooAway to US shores, and we know you'll love them. Let no one ever tell you that smoking cigars and drinking wine is anything less an intellectual and worthwhile pursuit!

Please help our launch. Order some ShooAway today and go into the draw for the CORO!

Spread the word!

Cheers!
Rob.

us.shooaway.com 

Use the FOH Member's Coupon Code: CORO22 

at checkout to validate your entry.

Competition is open to residents of the US & Canada only, 

closes at midnight 30th September, drawn 1st October.

Good luck!

ShooAway Shuttle Launch black.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to all who participated and for helping us out with ShooAway's launch into the US... great stuff!  CoRo Winner will be drawn announced tomorrow morning, folks... stay tuned! 

We shaped table we talking 🤔 Either way in for a family pack

Look at that old picture.  I think we should take a more recent phot and see how the grey hair has moved in on these young pirates! Hard to believe after all these years we are finally setting up

I needed two tonight.  Sitting outside at a restaurant and the flies were everywhere.  Yuck!  I'm buying a pack to keep in the car for the next outside eating event.  Be sure to include some business cards or business magnets in my order so I can hand them out when the restaurant asks me where they can buy some? :)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ChangBang said:

Never heard of it but looks interesting.  Is the effective area just directly under where the spinning blades are or how far out can it work?

You need two for an 8 seater table 👍

• Like 2

I'm getting the family pack! I have no earthly idea if they have flies in North Carolina, but since Smithy had the temerity to go head to head with my wife in Miami and I think my odds are better on the CORO raffle than the $100 bucks I put down for the Vikings winning Super Bowl LVII next February, I gotta help the cause! 😄

If there are no flies here, I'll just get ripped on the patio and watch them spin around on the weekends...🤪

• Like 2

very nifty, congrats to you both. way to capitalize on the cohiba madness. would have bought 4 without the promo, but had to go for the party pack just for the 20 extra shots at the willy wonka ticket. will give a bunch away to friends/family who could use em - excited to see how well they work!

• Like 1

I'm using ShooAway since started promoting them on FOH and I can say that they are really useful. A simple but great idea.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chas.Alpha said:

I'm getting the family pack! I have no earthly idea if they have flies in North Carolina, but since Smithy had the temerity to go head to head with my wife in Miami and I think my odds are better on the CORO raffle than the $100 bucks I put down for the Vikings winning Super Bowl LVII next February, I gotta help the cause! 😄

If there are no flies here, I'll just get ripped on the patio and watch them spin around on the weekends...🤪

Oh, you'll definitely find some flies in N.C.

1 hour ago, Bijan said:

I ordered a family pack, if they work on wasps I will be very happy.

Please report back on how that goes.  Yellow jackets this time of year are much more annoying than flies for us.  If this works to keep yellowjackets off the food, I'm in!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Please report back on how that goes.  Yellow jackets this time of year are much more annoying than flies for us.  If this works to keep yellowjackets off the food, I'm in!

Yes, it would be great to know. The yellowjackets in Chicago are brutal this time of year! Although I moved west a few years back, I still have people there who could use it if it works on those flying reptiles.

• Thanks 1

On 9/6/2022 at 7:50 PM, mprach024 said:

Family pack ordered.  As if you don’t get enough of my money already.  Hope Haaland tears his ACL.

That was not funny (ok maybe a little) did not watch game until later in evening and thought you wrote he tore his ACL.  I was swearing and almost did not watch game fearful of seeing him go down. He looks unstoppable. Go City!!!

and yes I agree Pres is suckering (is that even a word) us in for more $$ especially with the cold weather on the way. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Boxer31 said:

That was not funny (ok maybe a little) did not watch game until later in evening and thought you wrote he tore his ACL.  I was swearing and almost did not watch game fearful of seeing him go down. He looks unstoppable. Go City!!!

and yes I agree Pres is suckering (is that even a word) us in for more $$ especially with the cold weather on the way. 

He’s a monster.  Unfortunately he’s wearing the wrong color.  Sorry for the scare (not sorry).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, asmith said:

Just checking Rob, as one of the inventors of ShooAway am I also allowed to enter the competition as I would love to win that box of CoRos?  Do you think any one would notice if the CoRos were won by a mysterious person from Brisbane incognito?

Yes they would notice. I still remember the utter outrage when ken won some cigars. That was Steve's fault (early days) when he didn't realise that Ken was forbidden to win anything. Worse? Ken blew up when I told him to pull his head in as he was a mod and couldn't win. He was off to lawyers etal. :rotfl:

I look forward to the USA ShooAway road trip :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2