Cuba Cigar Price List 12/7/22

El Presidente

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indeed, as noted by a few members recently, the Sancho Panza Non Plus has mirrored the Fonseca No.1 in making a come back after been deleted. All the best as to finding out why! As for me, I'd lo

March 2023   Thank you to  Dave    LP 1er Canal válida 2023 rectificada circular (3).pdf  

Here's the compact list in XLS format.   FOH Cigar Prices.xlsx

2 hours ago, Jackdani7401 said:

Can we confirm if the prices on the right hand side are retail or wholesale? 

The reason I ask is La Flor de Cano Elegidos…is retail really $3.40 a stick?

Its the Correct Retail Price. The Elegidos are Short Filler. 

1 hour ago, Jackdani7401 said:

Can we confirm if the prices on the right hand side are retail or wholesale? 

The reason I ask is La Flor de Cano Elegidos…is retail really $3.40 a stick?

These are retail prices in Cuba. 

Have you had a LFDC Elegidos? Overpriced at $3.40.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Corylax18 said:

That was the Coronas Londsdale. A Petite Corona. 

They added the "de" changed it to a robusto and brought it back! Haha. 

Their laziness in naming never disappoints. The original Coronas Lonsdales kind of made sense as it was in between the Coronas Extra and the Lonsdales. This one, not so much.

On 2/1/2023 at 1:23 PM, Vuelta-Perilla said:

Also noticed this : a Trinidad Robusto Extra is $46, and one Trinidad Coloniales is $44.20

Strange...

I think they just didn't update the price for the travel humi since it's out of production but hasn't been for that long. 

Just goes to show how much they jacked the price up on Trini. Coloniales were $9 in June. 500% hike. Ridiculous. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I think they just didn't update the price for the travel humi since it's out of production but hasn't been for that long. 

Just goes to show how much they jacked the price up on Trini. Coloniales were $9 in June. 500% hike. Ridiculous. 

Pretty sure last box of Coloniales I purchased was like $232

On 1/31/2023 at 3:59 PM, El Presidente said:

This list (Cuba prices)  is provided by another member. The prices match the Cuba LCDH list  Jan 2023 I hold. 

Thank you as always :ok:

I downloaded the PDF. How do I figure out what the price would be for a box in USD based on the info included on here?

TIA

6 hours ago, DOYLE said:

I downloaded the PDF. How do I figure out what the price would be for a box in USD based on the info included on here?

TIA

Disregard the first two columns. Those are internal tariff/tax rates. The 3 right hand columns are prices in USD for singles (unidad), petacas and full boxes (cajas). 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Monterey said:

back in 2020/21 they had a tax on top of the price.  Something that wasn't done until that time.  Are they still doing the extra tax on top of those prices, or did they go back to doing it like before?

That was a very temporary policy before the CUC was discontinued in Jan 21. The prices are now as posted, no surcharge/tax. However keep in mind a non-US bank card must be used, or MLC which has a 10-15% fee. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mater3333 said:

Not trying to poke the bear but have these prices already gone into effect for FOH and if not when will they? 

The prices on FoH reflect their costs. They have definitely done some smoothing in their customers’ favour. If you see better prices for real cigars you can actually buy, jump on them.

8 hours ago, mater3333 said:

Not trying to poke the bear but have these prices already gone into effect for FOH and if not when will they? 

Not yet on most lines. I made the decision to hold costs as long as possible. Timing will not be telegraphed. 

• Like 2

358 for a box of RASS and 400 for PSD4 🤣

Oh man I should’ve gone ham a few years ago. Cigars are probably the main reason why a lot of tourists go to Cuba. Don’t know what the appeal is anymore other than to experience the fields/factories and the culture. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/10/2023 at 8:14 AM, dangolf18 said:

358 for a box of RASS and 400 for PSD4 🤣

Oh man I should’ve gone ham a few years ago. Cigars are probably the main reason why a lot of tourists go to Cuba. Don’t know what the appeal is anymore other than to experience the fields/factories and the culture. 

What!!😦 Partagas Serie D4 is now 400USD? My friend told me it is 370USD. Are you sure?

I received a box of 25 Romeo Y Julieta Wide Churchills from Cuba and was bought in mid January and the price was 408.75$USD. So are you guys sure that the price list on the forum is accurate?

10 hours ago, Joebloee said:

I received a box of 25 Romeo Y Julieta Wide Churchills from Cuba and was bought in mid January and the price was 408.75$USD. So are you guys sure that the price list on the forum is accurate?

The new prices didn't take effect until around Jan 23. In mid-Jan the price for RyJ WC 25s would have still been $408.75.

10 hours ago, Joebloee said:

What!!😦 Partagas Serie D4 is now 400USD? My friend told me it is 370USD. Are you sure?

See above. Went from $370 to $400 around Jan 23. It is possible there was some delay in some shops adjusting the pricing until last week. For example I still saw a few boxes with early 2022 pricing in September a full 2 months after the major hike on June 11.