Cuba Cigar Price List 12/7/22

El Presidente

2 hours ago, TheCigarslayer said:

If people are actually paying over $1000 for a box of Trini Coloniales or Siglo II Im about to offload a few boxes and buy a new Rolex. Some of these prices are just crazy to me

Secondary market for Coloniales is about $650 and Siglo II about $1,000 (which shows the contrast between Trini and Cohiba.)

Personally I just cannot fathom putting $1,000 towards Siglo II when Sir Winston or Monte Especial is about the same price. 

• Like 1

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indeed, as noted by a few members recently, the Sancho Panza Non Plus has mirrored the Fonseca No.1 in making a come back after been deleted. All the best as to finding out why! As for me, I'd lo

March 2023   Thank you to  Dave    LP 1er Canal válida 2023 rectificada circular (3).pdf  

Here's the compact list in XLS format.   FOH Cigar Prices.xlsx

4 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Secondary market for Coloniales is about $650 and Siglo II about $1,000 (which shows the contrast between Trini and Cohiba.)

Personally I just cannot fathom putting $1,000 towards Siglo II when Sir Winston or Monte Especial is about the same price. 

I can’t fathom paying $1000 for a box of cigars, but that’s me. Maybe in a few years. Not yet for me

9 hours ago, TheCigarslayer said:

If people are actually paying over $1000 for a box of Trini Coloniales or Siglo II Im about to offload a few boxes and buy a new Rolex. Some of these prices are just crazy to me

Good luck finding any Rolex steel models at MSRP 😄.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, dangolf18 said:

Good luck finding any Rolex steel models at MSRP 😄.

Not that hard these days, other than the Daytona and GMT most are reselling at or damn close to retail. I asked for a Batman and had one 6 weeks after. 

• Like 1

Not that hard these days, other than the Daytona and GMT most are reselling at or damn close to retail. I asked for a Batman and had one 6 weeks after. 

AD name please. 6 weeks wait on Batman at retail is not normal. (I need a Batman in my life!)

On 6/23/2023 at 6:01 PM, ChicagoRob said:

AD name please. 6 weeks wait on Batman at retail is not normal. (I need a Batman in my life!)

IMG_6626.jpeg.7f6014849ab1a67227408a2aeadd4a95.jpeg

Cheaper but it does not flash the Bat Symbol like the Rolex…

IMG_6627.jpeg.68b24973d1f59ed89ea29f9336260b8b.jpeg

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

I find Rolex discussions very fitting in a thread about cuban cigar prices. 

Sooooo my thoughts on auto turbo prices I should keep to myself? 😁

On 6/23/2023 at 8:01 PM, ChicagoRob said:

It’s normal for me and other regulars, not so much if you walk in off the street.