El Presidente

• El Presidente changed the title to Cuba Cigar Price List 12/7/22
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indeed, as noted by a few members recently, the Sancho Panza Non Plus has mirrored the Fonseca No.1 in making a come back after been deleted. All the best as to finding out why! As for me, I'd lo

March 2023   Thank you to  Dave    LP 1er Canal válida 2023 rectificada circular (3).pdf  

Here's the compact list in XLS format.   FOH Cigar Prices.xlsx

Seems pretty normal? If anything some stuff is quite cheap to what i've been seeing elsewhere. Some of the HUpmanns seem to be a good price discount from elsewhere globablly.

2 minutes ago, SCgarman said:

Isn't the SP non plus axed? I see it on the list. Or still available in HAV?

still available in a few places. 21 and 22 codes as I understand.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JohnS said:

Indeed, as noted by a few members recently, the Sancho Panza Non Plus has mirrored the Fonseca No.1 in making a come back after been deleted. All the best as to finding out why!

As for me, I'd love Habanos S.A to continue this trend with now-unfashionable marevas-sized cigars by bringing back the H.Upmann Petit Coronas and Diplomaticos No.4.

3 hours ago, SCgarman said:

Have seen and bought HUPC there before as well after being DC’d with recent barcodes….weird how some cigar pop up like that….

18 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Prices list has not been independently confirmed at this time. 

I wont be able to check all of them, but I'll do my best to grab photos and verify as many as I can. 

17 hours ago, SCgarman said:

I'll let you know what I find. 

Thanks so much! Love these for a current list. I copied and pasted as note on my phone.

CB

On 7/12/2022 at 8:43 AM, El Presidente said:

still available in a few places. 21 and 22 codes as I understand.

Just sold one on BR to old friend here. Had a couple of aged boxes and did not realize they were coveted. Nice way to say hello again.

CB

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SMELTZ said:

Wow, the RA Gigantes are the most expensive DC on the list even more then the Lusi's

I paid $300 for RAG in Havana just before Covid.

Unsettling to not see the RAAS listed. Those were $67 on my trip. 

• Sad 1

Curious that R&J Churchills are cheaper in tubes than in a standard dress box?

18 hours ago, JY0 said:

I paid $300 for RAG in Havana just before Covid.

Unsettling to not see the RAAS listed. Those were $67 on my trip. 

It's on the list. Check RockemSockem's post that has the full list.  All the lcdh exclusives are in their own subsection for whatever reason.

Bolivar Belicoso $12.60, Royal Corona $13.70.

Monte Edmundo and Double Edmundo both $18.

Doesn't make sense.

And Veguero Tapado the same price as before, $4.60. Partagas Short same at $5.10.

The Real Scam here is the 24/1 Conversion Rate. 1 USD is worth between 110 and 115 Cuban pesos right now and its been over 100 since late last year. The Euro is up around 125. 

If you could go into a Cuban Cigar store and pay with Actual currency (Cuban peso's in particular) these prices would be amazing. But you have to buy "MLC" with Euro's, at a state bank, pay that fee, then pay for cigars with it, at the fake exchange rate. 

The local Cuban Cigar market is now just a machine designed to let the Government Skim 75/100 cuban pesos worth of foreign currency dollar/Euro spent, on top of the profit they're already making. 

• Sad 2

33 minutes ago, therealrsr said:

Is there a reason for the difference given the currencies are running close to parity exchange rate at this point?

Those are black market/street exchange rates, so they're loose and ever changing. 

It more reflects personal demands/connections of the people you know than it does real value. I'm staying at a Casa for a few nights that prefers Euros because most of their family is in Spain. They actually give me a better real price paying in Euros to save them the hassle of another exchange. Lots of other people have family or other connections in the states, so they prefer USD. The "formal" government exchange rates don't shift, I'm not even sure what the formal Euro/CUP exchange is right now. 

• Thanks 1