Cuba Cigar Price List 12/7/22

El Presidente

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indeed, as noted by a few members recently, the Sancho Panza Non Plus has mirrored the Fonseca No.1 in making a come back after been deleted. All the best as to finding out why! As for me, I'd lo

March 2023   Thank you to  Dave    LP 1er Canal válida 2023 rectificada circular (3).pdf  

Here's the compact list in XLS format.   FOH Cigar Prices.xlsx

On 7/17/2022 at 2:41 PM, Lunettesman said:

Thank you. Apparently my cell phone cannot read it correctly as there is those price nowhere even when I flip the phone 😅

I can't read this list either. Is there a download anywhere? 

On 9/13/2022 at 2:27 AM, NSXCIGAR said:

How was stock there?

Decent selection of regular production. Lots of them from 2019.

On the other hand, Belicoso Fino is $12.60, exactly the same as the FOH list.

• Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 12:10 PM, 01Vert said:

Could you have a local buy them with CUP and get them at the better exchange rate after you pay them in Euro?

last time i went to Havana they wouldn't accept their own currency CUP in LCDHs, only payment method they did accept was USD/EURO in non-US credit cards.

On 10/2/2022 at 12:34 AM, OhMyLove said:

last time i went to Havana they wouldn't accept their own currency CUP in LCDHs, only payment method they did accept was USD/EURO in non-US credit cards.

Correct, LCDHs accept only non-US bank cards or MLC which can be bought with EUR at the airport for a $5 fee per card with card values up to $1,000. MLC would only be necessary for those who do not have non-US bank cards. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mater3333 said:

Anyone aware of a list with the current prices so we could compare what the specific amount of increase will be when this is official in a few months? 

As far as I know new prices are official everywhere for couple of months now.

Attached list above is fairly accurate.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mcicvara said:

As far as I know new prices are official everywhere for couple of months now.

Correct, new prices were "official" as of June 11. Whatever issues they were having immediately afterwards were related to the computer system needing to be updated with the new prices. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/13/2022 at 2:55 AM, NSXCIGAR said:

It's still listed on the US embassy page. 

That said, I would not recommend returning to the US directly from Cuba. 

It is still listed as a reason to go, but apparently TSA is strictly adhering to the rules that you must present your itinerary along with receipts. 

13 hours ago, Chas.Alpha said:

It is still listed as a reason to go, but apparently TSA is strictly adhering to the rules that you must present your itinerary along with receipts. 

I think they were just shaking people down that came directly from Cuba. TSA has no authority to enforce Treasury Dept or OFAC policies. In fact TSA doesn't have any enforcement ability whatsoever. Neither does CBP in this matter.

In fact the word "itinerary" doesn't even appear in 31 CFR § 515.574. Providing one to the OFAC is only supportive of your claim that you engaged in approved activities under the rule if challenged by the OFAC.