Cuba Cigar Price List 12/7/22

El Presidente

6 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

onstruction there has always been serious year-to-year blend consistency issues

Agreed. I am a big advocate of some kind of harvest/box year dating requirement.

This may give a renewed jolt to NC producers.

Absolutely.  There seems to be significantly more NC activity outside the states these days.  I fear this will also lead to future consistency issues as NC's try to conquest the market. 

ve had a few and they are the most enjoyable NCs I've ever had and he's only been in the ga

Guess it's time for me to actually buy some of these things!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indeed, as noted by a few members recently, the Sancho Panza Non Plus has mirrored the Fonseca No.1 in making a come back after been deleted. All the best as to finding out why! As for me, I'd lo

March 2023   Thank you to  Dave    LP 1er Canal válida 2023 rectificada circular (3).pdf  

Here's the compact list in XLS format.   FOH Cigar Prices.xlsx

21 hours ago, Bijan said:

With NCs there are 100x the releases and I can't just buy something blind and assume I'll like it or that I'll get my money's worth.

Good point. As someone with 25 years experience with NCs, I am *still* amazed with the plethora of NEW NC brands (and new vitolas of existing brands) released every year. This past year there has been chatter and some evidence of existing NC brands reducing their portfolio, and that is a great idea.

21 hours ago, Bijan said:

the value of CCs is/was that besides Cuaba and Vegueros, there is not really any marca/vitola that I'd turn down as not being to my taste.

I agree completely with this statement, with the addition of a PerfecDraw to my tool chest to deal with some of the quality assurance issues of CCs. In fact, my enjoyment of most CC flavor profiles has influenced what I seek in NCs, and the Nudies are a great example.

• Like 2

I think there is also the issue of aging some of the NCs.  With the HSA portfolio one has a good idea how they age.  Hard to quantify that with a NC brand that has been around less than 5 years.  Bought a box of Liga Privada No. 9s some years ago and while they were delicious fresh, the flavor profile fell apart after a few years.  Half of the box was wasted.

• Like 1

Ah, the clusterf*ck of HSA's roost has finally come home!

5 hours ago, kbel said:

which is the price? it has two values, one under price and another under package. example partagas mille fleur is package-168 and price 98 for 25.

These are Cuba prices. Unit price doesn't change by packaging format. Just multiply the unit price by what you're looking for. For example Party MF is $6.50 per unit. 10 box is $65.50 and 25 box is $162.50. 

7 hours ago, Ryan said:

I've tried getting in touch with Yann, who runs Yulcigars, but I have not heard back from him. If anyone has current contact details for him please pm me.

Here is a current price list of cigars in Cuba (specifically stock in the Partagas shop last month), from 19/10/2022 but current (until January 2023). Prices in USD.

Where it says "u", that's unidades, singles.

"Cjon" is cajón, box.

Thanks. This is a really interesting list. While prices are definitely up it seemed like some of the “world” prices had yet to be applied. Time will undoubtedly take care of the slimmer of a hope at getting back to cigar tourism. 

15 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

These are Cuba prices. Unit price doesn't change by packaging format. Just multiply the unit price by what you're looking for. For example Party MF is $6.50 per unit. 10 box is $65.50 and 25 box is $162.50.

Thanks! I was confused because I purchased a box last year in Cuba for $90usd. I was a little surprised to see the price has almost doubled in a year. I'll be there in February and can confirm the list.

1 hour ago, kbel said:

Thanks! I was confused because I purchased a box last year in Cuba for $90usd. I was a little surprised to see the price has almost doubled in a year. I'll be there in February and can confirm the list.

Prices are going up again in January, taking them above and beyond the posted list.

2 hours ago, Namisgr11 said:

Prices are going up again in January, taking them above and beyond the posted list.

that's crazy, they are soon gonna be too expensive to smoke. even more so with better options arriving form other countries.

7 hours ago, kbel said:

Prices made the biggest move 5 months ago in June. Before that MF would have been $4.00 or $100/box. Early in 2021 prices were a bit in flux so $90 may have been the price. Currently they are $6.40 each so they're not changing much in Jan according to this list.

5 hours ago, Namisgr11 said:

I believe this is the Jan 2023 list. 

5 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Prices made the biggest move 5 months ago in June. Before that MF would have been $4.00 or $100/box. Early in 2021 prices were a bit in flux so $90 may have been the price. Currently they are $6.40 each so they're not changing much in Jan according to this list.

I believe this is the Jan 2023 list. 

Not sure.  Ryan in his post above wrote: "Here is a current price list of cigars in Cuba (specifically stock in the Partagas shop last month), from 19/10/2022 but current (until January 2023). Prices in USD."

9 minutes ago, Namisgr11 said:

Not sure.  Ryan in his post above wrote: "Here is a current price list of cigars in Cuba (specifically stock in the Partagas shop last month), from 19/10/2022 but current (until January 2023). Prices in USD."

Ryan just posted that but those prices are the same as the June 11 list as far as I can tell. The list posted in the pinned thread is much easier to read. The list posted within this thread by @SMELTZ will take effect in January.

I've tried getting in touch with Yann, who runs Yulcigars, but I have not heard back from him. If anyone has current contact details for him please pm me.
Here is a current price list of cigars in Cuba (specifically stock in the Partagas shop last month), from 19/10/2022 but current (until January 2023). Prices in USD.
 "Cjon" is cajón, box.

Cuban_Cigar_Price_List_19_10_2022.pdf

Can’t seem to access this link. Says removed ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/16/2022 at 10:20 PM, Ryan said:

"Cjon" is cajón, box.

Huge thanks to Ryan for making this available. I'll be going to Havana in January and will use this as a guide.

On 12/17/2022 at 5:17 AM, havanaclub said:

Can’t seem to access this link. Says removed ?

It's the same as the first post in the OP by El Pres. I'm not sure why this was even posted other than it's in PDF. It's much more confusing to read than the first list. Prices have been the same since June 11. 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2022 at 8:47 PM, NSXCIGAR said:

It's the same as the first post in the OP by El Pres. I'm not sure why this was even posted other than it's in PDF. It's much more confusing to read than the first list. Prices have been the same since June 11. 

In my understanding and talking with some cuban LCDH guys, this new raise is trying to get an edge to Cuba's stores. so no raise in view there. Will see.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...