Saint Luis Upmann Pura Vida RE Costa Rica

6 hours ago, Salomones said:

Same sice like Mag. 54.
Probably same Table for Packaging. Hopefully not same Blend.....

Gesendet von meinem moto g(9) plus mit Tapatalk

Seeee!!! caught red handed, they do just slap bands on whatever size cigar they have... theres no different blends from different brands, just different blends at different factories.... :stir:

Seeee!!! caught red handed, they do just slap bands on whatever size cigar they have... theres no different blends from different brands, just different blends at different factories.... :stir:
Thats what I think too.
But f. E. D4 is rolled in many Factories...

Gesendet von meinem moto g(9) plus mit Tapatalk

On 11/14/2021 at 8:35 PM, mtapia3 said:

Wow that amazes me even for Cuba. I wonder how many of those boxes slipped out. 

I'll know shortly--I've got a box on the way. I doubt the vendor would ship without inspection. A box like that should go back to the distributor. 

Wouldn't it be something if they were all like that? :rotfl:

On 11/16/2021 at 5:14 PM, NSXCIGAR said:

I'll know shortly--I've got a box on the way. I doubt the vendor would ship without inspection. A box like that should go back to the distributor. 

Wouldn't it be something if they were all like that? :rotfl:

My box was still sealed when I received it implying no inspection at distributor or vendor.

I hassled my vendor about it and he said that they had inspected "some" and they all were fine, but also that other customers had been complaining too.

So sounds like less than 100% but more than one box.

Please post with yea or nay and what your box number is when you get em.🙏

6 hours ago, Juliano88 said:

Will we see these on 24:24? 🙃

Out of interest @El Presidente, what would the Bond Roberts view on something like this be? Would you allow the listing? Would it diminish the value or increase it do you think? 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ATGroom said:

Out of interest @El Presidente, what would the Bond Roberts view on something like this be? Would you allow the listing? Would it diminish the value or increase it do you think? 

Straight up I doubt it would be permitted. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, havanaclub said:

You just got the claro Mag 54 lol

Ha, lighting isn't great in that pic. Some direct sunlight on it. I would say they're true Colorado. Very nice wrappers actually. 

The good news is that I doubt they're Mag 54s unless they have the HU bands. :wink2:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I just received a box with the Upmann labels as well from a vendor based out of Spain.  Box #3921, RUP JUNE 2021.  Box was sealed upon receipt.  Has anyone who got a box with the Upmann labels smoked one yet?  Personally,  I'm very confident that these are the intended cigars, and not Mag 54's.  The cold aroma of the box has that prominent floral note that I associate with LFDC & SLR. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess it does happen. Strange. Also, amended my original post, should have said that I spoke to the vendor who said they contacted the distributor (Habanos SA) and it was done by mistake. I was also told that their whole lot had band issues. The box was sealed upon receipt. ??