FOH Cigar Stand???

I was looking forward to getting one from my order back in November when they were including with a purchase that week....but I must have just missed it or something. maybe Canada Customs stole it, lol. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

I was looking forward to getting one from my order back in November when they were including with a purchase that week....but I must have just missed it or something. maybe Canada Customs stole it, lol. :)

I, too, was thusly disappointed. I'd probably just lose it anyway. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, The Juice Is Loose said:

I was also looking forward to a stand from one of my orders from last year, I was just embarrassed to ask for a free stand. Still I was disappointed lol 

I cant fix what I don't know :cigar:

Will run it again soon. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, The Juice Is Loose said:

I was also looking forward to a stand from one of my orders from last year, I was just embarrassed to ask for a free stand. Still I was disappointed lol 

Yup, though I think the one I was promised was for a review comp. Sort of forgot which one it was, and felt way too cheap for asking for free stuff anyway ?

26 minutes ago, Bijan said:

I got lucky in that I think it was a freebie that went out to everyone who participated in the contest, but I happened to win the contest. So I followed up due to the prize pack :)

Was it the one where everyone buying gets a stand and one person won an ashtray? I do not remember seeing results on that one and had hoped we won the ashtray. ?‍♀️ Lost in the mix.

Same here; we recognize folks have a lot on their plates with this mess. All steps in the process are in disarray once one walks out the front door. 

21 minutes ago, La_Tigre said:

Was it the one where everyone buying gets a stand and one person won an ashtray? I do not remember seeing results on that one and had hoped we won the ashtray. ?‍♀️ Lost in the mix.

Same here; we recognize folks have a lot on their plates with this mess. All steps in the process are in disarray once one walks out the front door. 

I think it was a different one. It was a cigar sampler prize pack.

1 hour ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

Same happened to me!  Not sure how Canadian Customs got mine, since I’m in the USA

• Haha 3

Thank you for all of your replies. 
I guess I will have to wait to win a contest or wait until FOH includes them in the 24:24 special. 
I would think FOH would want to sell them in their store for advertising themselves with being that their name is on the cigar stand.

• Like 3

I believe they were to be included in the 24:24 PSP Siglo VI cabinets in November.  Have not received that order yet so can't provide input on the stand being in there ....but I do expect it to be in there?

23 hours ago, mprach024 said:

Same happened to me!  Not sure how Canadian Customs got mine, since I’m in the USA

• 1 year later...