No time like the present...

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...to smoke those cigars you've kept your hands off of for months or years. Too special. Considering the current state of affairs I am a bit concerned if something drastic happens I may never get

Funny you mention this topic. A couple of months ago I decided I was done buying LE and RE so I started smoking through them every day and have not touched any regular production in a couple of months

Finally broke down and cracked my last box of the Grandes de España, this box from 2005. Glad I did, they're really good!

40 minutes ago, maverickdrinker said:

2001 Ramon Allones 898 tonight...

8743237668c8750e252f4c0e3fc4fdf2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man. Out of all the cigars they discontinued before my time this is the one I wish they didn’t the most. A Ramon Allones in a dalias/lonsdale sounds perfect. I also wish they’d make a lancero. Some came up on BR a month or two ago and I’m still kicking myself for not buying them. 

17 hours ago, X-Man said:

SLR DC EST OCT 07 silky smooth.....8FD2F198-9C32-4EA6-970D-B15042E4C113.jpeg.709ce30f061efc0991eb2606fa27ba20.jpegStill don’t understand the reason and logic behind HSA’s decision to discontinued this fantastic cigar.

Totally agree. I’m glad I have a few stashed away in my collection. 

Thanks for continuing to dig into your collection gents. This thread is tremendous education on what used to be available. I’m learning quite a bit ..... sometimes I can almost taste em like that RA 898 ?

seriously though quite a condensed summary of what was possible at one time. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, BTWheezy said:

@Habana Mike be like “I think I still have some of JFK’s HUPC’s from the embargo floating around...got them from Jackie and the kids...lemme check...”

@maverickdrinker be like “Oh yeah...had one the other night...fantastic draw, flavors are amazing...”

Me and @rcarlson be like “....?....”

It’s highly entertaining to see what all you guys find in the dark corners of your humidors!  Keep em coming!  Rob and I will be over here enjoying a RASS from ‘20...

This literally made me laugh out loud

[mention=1673]Habana Mike[/mention] be like “I think I still have some of JFK’s HUPC’s from the embargo floating around...got them from Jackie and the kids...lemme check...”
[mention=4874]maverickdrinker[/mention] be like “Oh yeah...had one the other night...fantastic draw, flavors are amazing...”
Me and [mention=10472]rcarlson[/mention] be like “........”
It’s highly entertaining to see what all you guys find in the dark corners of your humidors!  Keep em coming!  Rob and I will be over here enjoying a RASS from ‘20...

LOL. You guys made my day with this. Thanks for making me smile. Now.... what to smoke tonight..... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, BTWheezy said:

@Habana Mike be like “I think I still have some of JFK’s HUPC’s from the embargo floating around...got them from Jackie and the kids...lemme check...”

@maverickdrinker be like “Oh yeah...had one the other night...fantastic draw, flavors are amazing...”

Me and @rcarlson be like “....?....”

Appreciate the encouragement and the laugh!

18 minutes ago, inter4alia said:

Great stick, brother! 

One of my favorites! I wish I could find a box from 2006/2007. I’d love to see what the BCE is like in those years. I feel the 2000 box I have is a couple years past it’s prime.