No time like the present...

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...to smoke those cigars you've kept your hands off of for months or years. Too special. Considering the current state of affairs I am a bit concerned if something drastic happens I may never get

Funny you mention this topic. A couple of months ago I decided I was done buying LE and RE so I started smoking through them every day and have not touched any regular production in a couple of months

Finally broke down and cracked my last box of the Grandes de España, this box from 2005. Glad I did, they're really good!

On 11/29/2020 at 6:32 AM, Perla said:

Courtesy of @Habana Mike a HdM Du Prince enjoyed the sunny day yesterday. 
a lovely cigar with legs  ???

Glad you enjoyed! Looking forward to how the others work out for you.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, inter4alia said:

My first Oficios from @NicPacthis afternoon. Outstanding stick from beginning to end. I'm generally not a nubber but damn near burned my lips on this one!

20201206_130629.jpg

Yes! Glad you enjoyed it buddy!

12 minutes ago, Neuralpath said:

Love that 109! Don't see too many of them around these days

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Love that 109! Don't see too many of them around these days

Yeah, they are delicious. Their taste (this one and the conde 54 from 2011) are pretty unique.. I wonder why they don't make more with this profile. Sort of in the Sr. Winston & Montecristo wheelhouse.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Yellot00tr said:

How was it? Worth smoking? Resell value not much different over time.

Not worried about reselling these. I've had a couple in the past and this has developed into a fantastic smoke!

Don't think many come up often at any rate. Only 2000 produced.

I expect it would bring double over recent on BR, especially if offered along with the entire suite of Cuban RE releases.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/15/2020 at 9:40 PM, Habana Mike said:

Not worried about reselling these. I've had a couple in the past and this has developed into a fantastic smoke!

Don't think many come up often at any rate. Only 2000 produced.

I expect it would bring double over recent on BR, especially if offered along with the entire suite of Cuban RE releases.

Interesting. Didn’t know they developed so well. Have to look into that.

5 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Serie E No. 1 ULA15 from the book smoking off the hook right now!

image.png.495afa24b001ed5eee33ebc33cb775ae.png

Are E2 and E1 have different taste @Habana Mike? I only had Shorts, Lusi, and Series No. 1 EL 17 for Partagas, so don't have any clue about Partagas Series cigars.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chucko8 said:

Crusty Churchill from 93F0389B94-7267-4AD7-A0AC-6E1A2B8032EC.jpeg.d25fae40c590ead031bcda73ae04c5fd.jpeg

Did you run this under water before cutting and smoking? I find with these old crusty sticks that really helps to avoid cracked heads, split wrappers, and other fiascos. 

How was the flavor? Still have legs? 

8 hours ago, Markspring1978 said:

Did you run this under water before cutting and smoking? I find with these old crusty sticks that really helps to avoid cracked heads, split wrappers, and other fiascos. 

How was the flavor? Still have legs? 

I didn’t run the water over this one mate, I intended to do so but got caught up unfortunately on a family chat and forgot. Flavour was still present on this one and had SLR traits. This was a pleasant surprise as the last one I had from this batch was quite muted and flavourless