Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Some beautiful H. Upmann Sir Winston from FOH very dark and pungent bf46505e328d95873668905cf0db87c9.jpg

awww yeaaaah yuuuh! hope you're as happy as I am. we'll have to compare notes later. I'm trying to hold off cracking into them until Thanksgiving.

• Like 1

awww yeaaaah yuuuh! hope you're as happy as I am. I got the ELU ABR 14 code, we'll have to compare notes later. I'm trying to hold off cracking into them until Thanksgiving.

I got the same code. I will probably have my first one within the month if not sooner.

Nice. How do they compare to the APAC REs?

I've only had one of each so far so this is far from representative, but I enjoyed the UK RE much more than the APAC one. It tasted like a larger version of the LFDC Short Robusto RE which is one of my all-time favorites. The APAC one tasted generic and had burn issues.

• Like 2

The green ink, gives it that extra touch to the old time details. Nice Haul.

Thanks - yes, I love that touch as well as that green ribbon to pull the first stick. UK REs really tend to have nice presentation (see also the awesome PL UK RE bands). :2thumbs:

ypagadem.jpg

I adore you, confédératio helvétique!

Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.

Wow! Looks like a little Italia too.....I need some of those.