Your latest CC Purchase?

Had a box of HQ PSD4 from the LFTW sale show up at work yesterday...box code RAE ABR 14. I've never seen wrappers that dark on PSD4 before...I can't take a pic good enough to do them justice so you'll just have to take my word for it!

• Like 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

My frist visit in an Estanco in Pamplona, so i bought these9ec2b80259015b60f30acae4ae4f14e2.jpg

And for these for free, cause i Asker for older dates and she said if you want old i give you

These for free

9a1500883426da704b169a0cd1ee07ba.jpg

Realy Nice lady, when i asked for her oldest box she showed me a box of (I think Punch Churchills) with no box code

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

• Like 3

Wow, those are pretty fresh. Don't have experience with that factory code myself but those sticks look fantastic.

Well they're really odd cigars in that the shade of some of the wrappers is darker than what I normally see. I mean, you put them next to another cigar from my humidor, like some really nice looking RASS I've got for instance, and they look less brown, if that makes any sense. They're not even what I would call "pretty", but I smoked one right off the truck (I usually do, and then I don't touch them for a month or more), and they tasted like peanut butter and toast and caramel. Peanut butter is a new one for me, so I'm encouraged. I've had cigars with hideous wrappers that were fantastic, actually, specifically some Bolivar Coronas and Royal Coronas.

Aaaanyway. Got some cigars recently. These came from our hosts, and goodness they are lovely.

0Pkfzwa.png?1

txHpYzA.png?1

• Like 2

These for free
9a1500883426da704b169a0cd1ee07ba.jpg
That Lanceros should be nice. At least 10 years old and the least beat up of the three!

• Like 4

Got back from Cayo Coco after a nightmare stuck there thanks to Air Canada. It was nearly a cigar desert. Never going back there for sure. Beautiful beach, but not for cigar smokers unless you want the usual tourist specials, even at the two LCDH there was almost no stock. Managed to scrape up a few things.

gallery_562_21_1733482.jpg

• Like 3

Forgot to post this yesterday...two boxes from the last LFTW...

Hoyo de Monterey Le Hoyo Des Dieux BUM ENE 14

H Upmann Connie No. 1 USE FEB 12

I'm going to let the box HdM LHDD age for a few years before I smoke any (may sample one while its young, though). Won't touch the HUC1s until I finish off the box from 2011 that I have, which probably won't be long since they are smoking so damn good right now!