Your latest CC Purchase?

13 hours ago, AllorNothing said:

Lol I’m actually very happy that they came in their white tissue. 

updated pic;

I’ve never seen them pre-cut, so they look right to me. 

• Like 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

13 hours ago, Chitmo said:

I’m sour about the Canadian plain packaging BS. As petty as it sounds I won’t buy them because of things related to topics to be avoided on forums and I’ll leave that at that. I’m low on HUHC and need a restock soon. 😂 

Oh, and congrats….. if I ignore the box the smokes look great!

I’m about to make a post on some custom boxes in a few minutes. Big problem solver to these green paper boxes.

On 2/26/2024 at 6:03 PM, Gubbins said:

Probably a daft question, but when you ask for a box of something and they come out with a box with an extra 4 / 5 years on it, are they charging you accordingly? Guessing they will ask more, for a like-for-like box with 2/3 years on it over a 2023 box for example?

The ladies working did not give me the impression they knew or cared of the age. Asked for upmann mag50 and they just come out with a box. Unless she cared to check while she was in the humi. Doubt it though. 

On 2/26/2024 at 6:21 PM, MagicalBikeRide said:

Easy call - build a new house out of empty cigar boxes… 🙂

This man's a genius! Finally, somebody making sense.

• Like 1

If you're referring to the green portion of the leaf on the cap, that's just a waterspot, not mold. No problem

• Like 4

Just now, Chibearsv said:

If you're referring to the green portion of the leaf on the cap, that's just a waterspot, not mold.  No problem

Figured it wasn't mold. Never seen mold first hand on cigars so wasn't 100% sure. Appreciate the feedback

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

If you're referring to the green portion of the leaf on the cap, that's just a waterspot, not mold. No problem

Lol - I had zoomed all the way in and convinced myself that I saw white dots 😅

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, AllorNothing said:

Figured it wasn't mold. Never seen mold first hand on cigars so wasn't 100% sure. Appreciate the feedback

Mold will be white and powdery on the wrapper which isn't bad, just takes a quick second to wipe off. Or it can be fuzzy and either white or greenish in the foot which I don't mess with. Any mold in the foot of the cigar for me is a no go for smoking for me.  Others may say otherwise, but I won't go there.

12 hours ago, MagicalBikeRide said:

Lol - I had zoomed all the way in and convinced myself that I saw white dots 😅

I was going to address both just in case since I saw the little white dots too. They lock more like teeny bits of paper though from the crappy plain packaging I'm guessing. 😁

12 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Mold will be white and powdery on the wrapper which isn't bad, just takes a quick second to wipe off. Or it can be fuzzy and either white or greenish in the foot which I don't mess with. Any mold in the foot of the cigar for me is a no go for smoking for me. Others may say otherwise, but I won't go there.

Every cigar is definitely fuzzy on the wrapper. I don’t see anything on the foot. Easily came off.

12 hours ago, AllorNothing said:

Every cigar is definitely fuzzy on the wrapper. I don’t see anything on the foot. Easily came off.

Sounds good. Monitor them in the humidor once a week or month just to make sure new growth isn't showing up and getting too aggressive. If your storage conditions are good, they should be fine.  

• Thanks 1