Your latest CC Purchase?

9 hours ago, ubiquito said:

One reviewer said he just sanded down the bottom of one of the trays until it fit.

Interesting, maybe in mass production people get the rare wonky ones. Weird cause the last ones I got in Sep/Oct '23 fit perfectly. Who knows though, maybe they changed them. Curious to see if anyone else has ordered more recently and can say if there's any size change.

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 2/20/2024 at 10:52 AM, Chitmo said:

So, there’s a bit a story to these. I bought a collection for a guy a few weeks back and these were included. I’d never heard of them before but didn’t even give it a second thought when I was told a price. I’m assuming these originally came with an outer box, he mentioned that he never kept any because he never planned on selling so didn’t have the need for them. Anyways, based on the dates of everything else I purchased from him, his recollection of details and what I can find online I think these are most certainly from the 2010 release. I’ll never know the exact date or factory but I plan to convert them all to ash so none of that really matters I guess. Anyways, long way around to say I got some cool smokes and I’m gonna smoke em 😎 

I guess they must have come in a cardboard box. OGA JUN11 is the code I have listed for my boxes.

9 hours ago, cigaraholic said:

I guess they must have come in a cardboard box. OGA JUN11 is the code I have listed for my boxes.

Thanks. It’s more of a curiosity for me than anything, I’ll smoke 'em regardless! 😛 

8 hours ago, cigaraholic said:

I hope they’re smoking great. I should probably break into my last box and find out.

Have no idea, I’ll get to them at some point. Just haven’t had the right moment to reach for one yet. 

7 hours ago, RoryWoodworth said:

Tried the same shop in Varadero again today and these were the finds this time.

Cool!

On 2/23/2024 at 6:23 PM, eaglebear29 said:

On the topic of box codes, as I'm very curious... Which would be your favorite or most sought out for box codes out of the 2 here? 

Both Sancti Spiritis region.        RAP  (Zara)     or     BAO  (Jatibonico)

I have a summer ‘22 box of Monte 2’s with BAO and they are top of the pops. Would happily go back in and take my chances. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MagicalBikeRide said:

I have a summer ‘22 box of Monte 2’s with BAO and they are top of the pops. Would happily go back in and take my chances. 

Awesome! Thank you! This is much appreciated. 🙇‍♂️

• Like 1

On 2/25/2024 at 5:46 AM, RoryWoodworth said:

Tried the same shop in Varadero again today and these were the finds this time.

Is this the main LCDH in varadero? How is the place and the stock? Prices the same as on the Jan 23 price list in Cuban forum? Some awesome pick ups there!

On 2/26/2024 at 10:13 AM, RoryWoodworth said:

It was the LCDH at 38 Avenida playa. The furthest one from the resort side. Prices seemed to be a few dollars above the listed prices. But I looked passed that since this was the only LCDH in Varadero with any stock at all. The other two had Cohiba and Trindad only. Was still fairly limited but every box I asked for that they had, when they brought it from out back it was a 2018/2016 box. I assume this isn't a normal thing lol. Got another one today. I have to either refrain myself or remortgage my house. Decisions, decisions...

Probably a daft question, but when you ask for a box of something and they come out with a box with an extra 4 / 5 years on it, are they charging you accordingly? Guessing they will ask more, for a like-for-like box with 2/3 years on it over a 2023 box for example?

I have to either refrain myself or remortgage my house. Decisions, decisions...

Easy call - build a new house out of empty cigar boxes… 🙂

• Haha 2

It was the LCDH at 38 Avenida playa. The furthest one from the resort side. Prices seemed to be a few dollars above the listed prices. But I looked passed that since this was the only LCDH in Varadero with any stock at all. The other two had Cohiba and Trindad only. Was still fairly limited but every box I asked for that they had, when they brought it from out back it was a 2018/2016 box. I assume this isn't a normal thing lol. Got another one today. I have to either refrain myself or remortgage my house. Decisions, decisions...

Where the hell do you live? I have lots of cigars and a mortgage with 19 years left. If there’s a place I can get a house for a few boxes of smokes, I want in!

15 minutes ago, AllorNothing said:

I was under the impression that the cap was removed on these. These came with the cap on. Anyone confirm?

I have a feeling you probably confused with Guantanamera Decimos.

14 hours ago, AllorNothing said:

Fonseca Delicias, Oct 23”

These are insanely packed with tobacco. They look great. 

I was under the impression that the cap was removed on these. These came with the cap on. Anyone confirm?

The only thing wrong about those is the box they came in. 

13 hours ago, AllorNothing said:

Lol I’m actually very happy that they came in their white tissue. 

updated pic;

I’m sour about the Canadian plain packaging BS. As petty as it sounds I won’t buy them because of things related to topics to be avoided on forums and I’ll leave that at that. I’m low on HUHC and need a restock soon. 😂 

Oh, and congrats…if I ignore the box the smokes look great!

• Like 1