Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

4 hours ago, Drguano said:

Big H.Upmann day at La Casa Del Guano. Lovely box of Connossieur A from LMB SEP 18 and a very fragrant box of PSP Magnum 50 from ESL FEB-19. Wow!

Very nice boxes, from what translates to...the house of batshit? ?

• Haha 1

On 7/18/2019 at 2:10 PM, brainninja said:

I just went through the full regional list and saw that. Definitely going to reach out and see where that one came from. Greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Guess you might also want to check the "CGR" with your 'source' - hope you didn't pay real money!

Same may be holding for other sticks of your 'selection', given this is your first CC purchase, as you say...(finding a CGR and a Sublimes shown in a row with an Open Master really has some special class to it). Some advice here - and hope you don't take offence, but - as a beginner, be careful with "group trades" and 2nd source purchases. Learn your biz first and buy only from trusted first-market sources. Start with simple regular production! There is enough to see and learn, doesn't need fancy double-banders. You've definitely come to the right place here!

• Like 4

20 hours ago, encephalization said:

Red sticker day. Thanks gang!03c6fef1c1d9b2a3905ca6c4e3c2f39b.jpg03969674ac7f751bd9309ff6786654d6.jpg782067842711bd3c6d8da421c9cb848d.jpga9c741497dc1f92745e4539f000edb90.jpg68c06f253adca748249ede21deeadb3c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

What is the red sticker?