Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

2 hours ago, havanaclub said:

I swear you get some of the nicest boxes. Or take some of the nicest pictures emoji6.png well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get a kick back from Rob if I use photoshop...?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What are those? Aristocrats?

Yep. Cheep-n-cheerful. I enjoy them and don't mind handing them out to friends when I'm smoking them. Though, I have started picking up the Millie-fleurs too

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

is that a 50 cab of RG Perlas?
They were around for a while (2017 special release in Germany) but are now pretty much gone. The cigars are repackaged 2013 stock and very good actually.

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

1 minute ago, encephalization said:

Couple boxes of these. Paid a bit more for some age but they should fire up fine after a little travel rest. Still dirt cheap. 4f88c52228e8e598cb69bc5f95fb405c.jpg69687c8568ded5878aca0a6695328726.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I bought some at a duty free from '15 recently and they are freaking delicious! Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1