Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

2 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

I've already put this up on the UK Sub forum (under the "What have you bought now?" thread for compulsive spenders) but here it is for everyone else off the island.
H Upmann Travel Humidor USE MAY 08. I've been after one of these for a while and finally got my grubby little mitts on this beauty as a gift to myself for 11 years dry. The cigars are in very good condition but I'll let them settle before getting one, apparently they're excellent so I may not be able to hold off too long. The humidor itself is a thing of wonder and you can see, feel and smell the quality of the leather. Happy days. 218e1d047987c2842289a03e01d610da.jpg1c8d0d8536f23f26212f52cf66264793.jpgca2fae76e9c0399e6f56dc28a731abd7.jpgbcc761da407d00196436e2ea0e374df6.jpg

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

Very nice, I was always wanting to get one of these but was hesitant because you are limited to a Robusto size cigar to carry in the travel humidor.  How large a size a cigar can the travel humidor hold?

Does the travel humidor have sleeves on the inside to separate the cigars?

Thanks!

Very nice, I was always wanting to get one of these but was hesitant because you are limited to a Robusto size cigar to carry in the travel humidor.  How large a size a cigar can the travel humidor hold?
Does the travel humidor have sleeves on the inside to separate the cigars?
Thanks!
The cigars are held in x6 robusto sized holes, drilled from the single piece of Spanish Cedar inside. I'd attach a picture but I haven't got it with me right now. So, yes, you are limited to robusto sized cigars and smaller.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

The cigars are held in x6 robusto sized holes, drilled from the single piece of Spanish Cedar inside. I'd attach a picture but I haven't got it with me right now. So, yes, you are limited to robusto sized cigars and smaller.

Thanks, I searched on the web for pics and I saw the wooden sleeve. Is this what it looks like?

IMG_4752.JPG

IMG_4753.JPG

Thanks, I searched on the web for pics and I saw the wooden sleeve. Is this what it looks like?
IMG_4752.thumb.JPG.e66979124e516325d46f73199f4867fb.JPG
IMG_4753.JPG.3f0e107fe68a5803fdd2d0fe3d8fa402.JPG
Yup, that's the bunny!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

I've already put this up on the UK Sub forum (under the "What have you bought now?" thread for compulsive spenders) but here it is for everyone else off the island.
H Upmann Travel Humidor USE MAY 08. I've been after one of these for a while and finally got my grubby little mitts on this beauty as a gift to myself for 11 years dry. The cigars are in very good condition but I'll let them settle before having one, apparently they're excellent so I may not be able to hold off too long. The humidor itself is a thing of wonder and you can see, feel and smell the quality of the leather. Happy days. 218e1d047987c2842289a03e01d610da.jpg1c8d0d8536f23f26212f52cf66264793.jpgca2fae76e9c0399e6f56dc28a731abd7.jpgbcc761da407d00196436e2ea0e374df6.jpg

After all that time in the travel humidor mine were absolute cedar bombs. I took them out and put them in a less cedary desktop.

3 hours ago, bpm32 said:

After all that time in the travel humidor mine were absolute cedar bombs. I took them out and put them in a less cedary desktop.

Agreed. I've already moved mine to an Upmann HUPC jar which has just enough spare  room for visitors. The cedar and leather dominated the tobacco smell definitely so I think a bit of time in the jar will help. 

• Like 1