Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

12 minutes ago, db13 said:

I'm expecting a box of Fundadores in the mail any day now. As tempting as they may be to smoke now, I know these shouldn't be rushed. How long do you think you'll be aging them for? I'd like to age mine as well.

I’m hoping to let them turn 5, easier said than done. But this is a second box I got specifically for laying away, so there’s hope. I have an Oct 17 box that I already sampled one from....some good flavors in the first half, but slowly turned unpleasant from there on...clearly way too young. I’ll try one again in a year.

Enjoy yours! The box aroma is amazing!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, filltang said:

My first 24:24 arrival - I was like a kid at Christmas waiting for the mailman to come yesterday!

Been there!  It really is like being a kid at Christmas.  My now wife was watching when I opened the package and said I was drooling with a fever.

She does the same with shoes.....:stir: but will never admit it.:lol3:

• Like 2

On 7/11/2018 at 10:43 PM, havanaclub said:

Nice mail day today.

LGC Spain regional

PL gran robusto regional (Thanks Javi)

Sig VI 3 pack MOL SEP 17

And a nice bomb from a great BOTL

That is a great looking haul right there Sir. I think you'll like those PLGR's. The Siglo's look gorgeous. I await a review or comment from you on how the LGC Spain regional smokes.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

That is a great looking haul right there Sir. I think you'll like those PLGR's. The Siglo's look gorgeous. I await a review or comment from you on how the LGC Spain regional smokes.  

The LGC Spain and Netherlands regionals are excellent. Loving them right now

• Like 2

Can’t wait to try both. I will crack likely this weekend with the LGC only after a week down. I will let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2