Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Cohiba Exquisitos MEL ABR-16

Wrappers look a tad toothy and veiny...  I always thought cohiba used the best of the best but I have seen a lot of them like this.  

Fired one up and it was pure cohiba goodness however :)

20161118_131113.jpg

20161118_131129.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, TheMonk said:

A couple of boxes of Trini Fundadores from 2005, because I just can't stock up enough on skinnies:

i3Qg5x8.jpg

I have only bought one box of the Fundadores. A cab of 50 from the original release from 1997. The good ones were very good, but 1/4 were such a tight draw that it was just frustrating. Threw quite a few away because they were pretty much unsmokable. How are you finding them now?

• Like 1

BTO?

No, MUR JUN 12 - got a few years on them already. Slow sellers - in Stuttgart they had several 2007 boxes. But then again, they are over 10 euro a stick over there...
  • Like 1

I have only bought one box of the Fundadores. A cab of 50 from the original release from 1997. The good ones were very good, but 1/4 were such a tight draw that it was just frustrating. Threw quite a few away because they were pretty much unsmokable. How are you finding them now?

Only had one yet, but draw was actually excellent, pretty much spot on perfect for me.
  • Like 1

On 11/17/2016 at 6:48 PM, Bohn007 said:

I have a box as well. Looking forward to the first try

007, for what it's worth...the La Fuerza is a nice stick, but definitely not ready.  I'd put 'em down for a bit of a nap, maybe 2 years and then give it a go.  I just smoked a TOS/MAR16 La Fuerza, and while is has great potential, it just wasn't there yet.  Cheers.

2 hours ago, Sean3 said:

007, for what it's worth...the La Fuerza is a nice stick, but definitely not ready.  I'd put 'em down for a bit of a nap, maybe 2 years and then give it a go.  I just smoked a TOS/MAR16 La Fuerza, and while is has great potential, it just wasn't there yet.  Cheers.

Mine are EML MAR 14's so when I have a chance, I might have to give them a shot.