Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

These just arrived, courtesy of Trike......thanks brother! They are so beautiful!

e2e5816eb18e2d5cf8be61259afbbda4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jimmy_jack said:

Is it the photo/lighting or are those Montecarlos that awesome and oily? Good gawd!

Thanks! I always tweak with my DSLR settings a bit, but that's about it, they do look and smell pretty good - now let's hope they taste the same, which unfortunately doesn't always happen.

• Like 1

A beautiful box QdO Imperiales (ULA ABR 14)

d988a60f1c4bf242087c732e78fae329.jpg

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

Gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My friends with the United States Postal Service just partially salvaged this rotten week with my latest singles order.

3 x Bolivar Royal Coronas

3 x Romeo y Julieta Churchills

2 x Diplomaticos No. 2

2 x Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 2

Looking forward to re-connecting with the RCs. Looking forward to trying the RyJ, JL2, and Dip2. I actually have tried a Diplomaticos 2, maybe 3 or 4 years ago in Tijuana, but it was a bad stick. Plugged. Given all the great things people have been saying about them here lately, figured I'd give them a fresh shot.

order11.jpg

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

My first HDMEE. As much as I loimage.jpegve the Epi 2 I still had not sprung for any of these yet....  Look pretty good.  

I will love to hear how you like them. @BEVOSREVENGE loves them and while I have a couple of boxes, they are young and I just have put them down for a long nap. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bohn007 said:

I will love to hear how you like them. @BEVOSREVENGE loves them and while I have a couple of boxes, they are young and I just have put them down for a long nap. 

I'm not BuzzArd, but my unsolicited feedback is that they're fantastic. I smoked a 10 box of TOS 8/15 over the past couple of months.The draw on a few was a bit tight, but they were consistent 91/92 cigars for me. A couple that had everything firing were more like 94/95. I don't think they need much age, but I also think that they will stand up very well to some age if that's what you like to do. Hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do

• Like 2

Picked up some great sticks in Canada, vintage from 1995-1998, and regionals! Found a sealed box 0025/2500 of Gorditos. The aroma is heavenly. FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender 2.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

I will take one for the team and smoke one this week.  UGE May 2016, pretty young but I am inspired.  They have rested almost 60 days so hopefully they are out of their traveling blues. 

In the dry box it goes and I will let you know in a couple of days.

I have two 25s with this box code and I think it may be the same box code on the next two boxes of 25s showing up this week.  Yeah, I know, I am a HDM EE junkieB)  

@BuzzArd what box code did you get on your delivery?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BEVOSREVENGE said:

I will take one for the team and smoke one this week.  UGE May 2016, pretty young but I am inspired.  They have rested almost 60 days so hopefully they are out of their traveling blues. 

Do you have anything older than 2016? Maybe a comparison is in order. 

14 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

Yes, have the 2009s but they are a recent delivery and need to rest a bit longer.  Could do a comparison in about another 30 to 45 days.  i do have some 2012 tubos but thus far they have smoked like a much younger cigar, maybe I will give that a try anyways.

1 hour ago, BEVOSREVENGE said:

Yes, have the 2009s but they are a recent delivery and need to rest a bit longer.  Could do a comparison in about another 30 to 45 days.  i do have some 2012 tubos but thus far they have smoked like a much younger cigar, maybe I will give that a try anyways.

Not sure why I am even suggesting, you and I have discussed the EE's enough where I could probably write the review for you without smoking one...... take the 2012's out of the tubes and they will age a little faster from what I understand. 

6 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

No, this a youthful box.  I have a lot of young players right now, but should have the makings of a championship team on hand as they get restful experience.

I'll check on the code when I fully regain consciousness this am....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BEVOSREVENGE said:

So, my body was awake enough to remember to snap a pic of my HDMEE info, but my mind wasnt awake enough to actually capture the relevant information.   Why, I don't know. 

image.jpeg

Guessing its the UGE code you have, but definitely not one of the main codes listed for the sale unless USE is a type error.

image.jpeg

One day I'll get my sh*t together....!  Lol. Not worth much before coffee it seems.....