Zombie Films...

Night of the Living Dead. A classic. Source of many nightmares as a child. 

3 hours ago, Psiman said:

I'm tellin ya all the Zombie troof . Here I'm is, the Zombie Woof. Just about as evil as you could be. 

:clap: Long Live Zappa!  :lol3:

Probably Zombieland.  Am hooked on Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead tv shows.  :2thumbs:

Running Zombies: Dawn of the Dead (2004) / 28 Days Later

Slow Zombies: the original

Funny Slow Zombies: Shaun of the Dead....”Peeeete.....Peeeete....” “OI, PRICK!!”

Funny Fast Zombies: Zombieland “So do you have any regrets? “Garfield, maybe.”

The original Dawn of the Dead got me into them, seems dated now but even 15 years or so ago or still held up. I love that there's so much range in the genre, from Shaun of the Dead right across to gritty dark films like 28 weeks.

If you like books then look up the Autumn trilogy by David Moody, really brilliant rollercoaster reads

• Like 2

Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland were great from a comedy standpoint.

28 Days later was the first zombie movie that I found actually scary. Some of the scenes are so intense.

Train to Busan is a good one.

Ravenous is also worth checking out on Netflix.  I never heard much about this one but it's very well done.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Check out "Train to Busan" or "Kingdom". Both are Korean productions (first is a film, the other is a Netflix series).

Have seen Train to Busan. Very good. Haven't taken on Kindom, though. Will check it out. Cheers. 

Dawn of the Dead (both versions) probably top the list for me. 28 Days great, too. And Zombieland. 

And also really rate Robert Rodriguez's Planet Terror. It's a smoky in the genre, but it's very cinematic. Love it. 

Zombieland 2 due later this year, I believe. :)

I'm fan of the zombie sub-genre, but I must say, whenever I watch a zombie flick, I cant help but think how many people would be saved if they just wore jeans and leather jackets.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kitchen said:

I'm fan of the zombie sub-genre, but I must say, whenever I watch a zombie flick, I cant help but think how many people would be saved if they just wore jeans and leather jackets.  

Zombies can bite through Denim and Leather. It's a scientific fact. Check it out.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

Zombies can bite through Denim and Leather. It's a scientific fact. Check it out.

Sorry, I forgot the spontaneous teeth sharpening and jaw muscle strength that the zombie virus brings.  

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Check out "Train to Busan" or "Kingdom". Both are Korean productions (first is a film, the other is a Netflix series).

I second these!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kitchen said:

Sorry, I forgot the spontaneous teeth sharpening and jaw muscle strength that the zombie virus brings.  

Skipping past the teeth sharpening, the additional jaw strength is believable. We don't use the full potential of our bite force, mainly because of the potential damage and pain we will cause ourselves. As the undead are, well... undead, they don't worry about pain or shattering their teeth. And if they have shattered teeth, the teeth may be sharp and pointy, so spontaneous teeth sharpening!