Your Last Cracker Cigar?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Close second 

Bolivar Libertador a few weeks ago. An amazing 2 hours. Unknown date as I had a few singles I picked up around 2 years ago that I never dipped into. Declared it to be the best cigar I’ve ever had. Dec

RA Gigantes, 2017, can't remember the box code as I've smoked most of them and had to ziploc the remaining few in my wineador.

19 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Close second 

butt.jpg

I picked up a quarter box that I am waiting to start smoking they were PSP/HQ.  Can't wait to try one.

My last cracker cigar was a H Upmann Connie 1.   Mix of almonds, shortbread, and cream.  Holy cow.

I celebrated the Bruins victory moving on to the eastern finals with a LUB FEB14 Royal Robusto. I forgot how easy it is to fall in love... I wish it was affordable to be the daily smoke... between the RR, Connie A, MAG 50, PC... I'm pretty much turning into an HUPADDICT!!

Bolivar Libertador a few weeks ago. An amazing 2 hours. Unknown date as I had a few singles I picked up around 2 years ago that I never dipped into. Declared it to be the best cigar I’ve ever had. Decided there and then I needed more, checked the international store but no dice. Ordered 2 boxes that night elsewhere and then a few days later they are on 2424, doh. The ones I got look spectacular though!

565E72B8-FCD4-44DF-AA76-4C044D5EAF52.jpeg

• Like 4

I think I’m in a cigar slump..last month didn’t do much for me...

i think the best was a qdo 54...loads coffee and cream for me

3 hours ago, BeerPimp said:

I picked up a quarter box that I am waiting to start smoking they were PSP/HQ.  Can't wait to try one.

My last cracker cigar was a H Upmann Connie 1.   Mix of almonds, shortbread, and cream.  Holy cow.

That’s an Upmann Butifarra he’s smoking. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sandman said:

An Upmann Butifarra. 

Ah. These are listed as Supremas No. 2 on CCW. 

The Butifarra seems to be quite a mysterious name. I'm seeing some references to a 5 x 55 Flying Pig, but that's not the Supremas No. 2 7.1 x 58. 

On 5/7/2019 at 6:32 AM, juri said:

LA GLORIA CUBANA asian Regional from 2016 i think?

the crazy ones are when you pull a cigar out of a box that you are half way through but for some strange reason this one is amazing and just blows you away, usually its sweeter or something but i've never had that with any non-cuban.. its like winning the cuban lottery lol

I had an entire box of Juan Lopez 2s like that. Damn I wish I still had that box..

On 5/6/2019 at 10:13 PM, El Presidente said:

I had a Ramon Allones Superiores on Sunday with Smithy and Greg. 96 points every minute of the day.  My cigar of the past month. 

Let us know your last cracker cigar :cigar:

Was it aged or relatively fresh?  Do you recall the box code?

Thanks

On 5/7/2019 at 12:27 PM, JohnS said:

So far in May it's hard to split a GOS Ago 18 Montecristo No.2 or MOL Jul 18 Cohiba Esplendidos I shared with @Luca over the weekend. They were both sensational, especially for their age!

Thanks again John. They were bloody fantastic smokes!!!

• Thanks 1

A few days ago I smoked a Vegueros Especiales no. 1. I did have to use a draw tool to open it up a bit, but well worth it. Have a nearly full box of these from 2001. What a superb smoke.

16 hours ago, chris12381 said:

Picked up a 5er of Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo De Rio Seco LGR DEP 18.  Stunners.  Picked up 2 boxes. I'll be in for more.  I think they're fantastic. 

I bought a quarter box of these LGR SEP 18.   I have not had one yet since they came in only 2 weeks ago.   In another couple weeks I will have to try one.