Current "Hot" box Codes.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was asked this yesterday so looking at my spreadsheets 1-10 looks like this for 2019 to date.  This is based upon having seen more than 5 mastercases of that code.  This is only a guide but thi

Hot Box Codes Last Month (30 days)  BLT TUA RAT UME  LOS  

And here I thought GME was GameStop 

On 4/16/2021 at 8:13 AM, inter4alia said:

Anyone else have any good/bad experiences with TLE?  Seem to be a lot of sticks with that code lately. 

Late response, but I have a box of clearance Esmeraldas from that code that are phenomenal. 

• Thanks 1

Seems many folks are chasing ARS code Trinidads…although I have a GLE 2020 code box of Coloniales that is smoking fantastic thus far. Admittedly sample size yet, but a damn good start. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, coug28 said:

Seems many folks are chasing ARS code Trinidads…although I have a GLE 2020 code box of Coloniales that is smoking fantastic thus far. Admittedly sample size yet, but a damn good start. 

New ARS code is BSM. However it seems Trinidad's from all factories are smoking awesome! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, coug28 said:

I have GLE fundi’s that are excellent as well

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cohibacigarman said:

Any information p the AMP factory.?

Seen some Exquisitos and Upmann from that factory, haven’t smoked many but they all look very good. TBH I can’t think of a factory code I would consistently avoid right now, but naturally Rob would be the best judge of that. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/24/2021 at 3:34 AM, Cohibacigarman said:

Have a box of Lusitania 50 CAB cigars.   AMPMAR 20  Any information p the AMP factory.? Thanks

Have a Esplendidos 15s C/P from AMP MAR 21. Appearance-wise it looks nice but haven't smoked them yet due to aging. Looks like AMP is producing JL Seleccion 1s, Monte 1935 Dumas, Cohiba Exquisitos and CoRos; a mix bag of cigars. 

Have anyone have experience/information about BST factory for 2021/2020? Got a box of Sir Winnies, Hdm Epi 2s with BST. Sir Winnies aren't looking like the best of winnies, with some black spots on the wrapper. Epi 2s look a bit darker in shade for a Hdm but haven't smoked both yet. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, freelunch0402 said:

Have anyone have experience/information about BST factory for 2021/2020? Got a box of Sir Winnies, Hdm Epi 2s with BST. Sir Winnies aren't looking like the best of winnies, with some black spots on the wrapper. Epi 2s look a bit darker in shade for a Hdm but haven't smoked both yet. 

Pretty sure I have a box of RYJ Churchills from 19 with that code. Anyone know which one that is?

• 8 months later...
On 9/25/2021 at 12:12 AM, freelunch0402 said:

LGC Alemarado RE with BST, haven’t smoked any but look marvelous. 

3 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Hot Box Codes Last Month (30 days) 

BLT

TUA

RAT

UME 

LOS

Haven't had UME or BLT but would add GEM and AMP as really good boxes. And concur on the GLE trinidad being great. 

On 6/13/2022 at 3:15 AM, Hoepssa said:

Yours is TOA, not TOU 😁.

All TOU I have are QDO 50/54.

I noticed it after I posted it 😅 would like more info on TOA if anyone has any

On 6/14/2022 at 4:45 AM, El Presidente said:

Hot Box Codes Last Month (30 days) 

BLT

TUA

RAT

UME 

LOS

Pres,

Is this for ’21 stock or ‘22?

TUA

QdO CC, QdO 54, BRC, RAS, Lusi

LOS

Short Churchill

all 🔥 

10 minutes ago, La_Tigre said:

Pres,

TUA

LOS

Short Churchill

all 🔥 

QDOCC boxes have been great in 21, and almost all of them are exclusively TUA from what I've seen. Glad to see some in the wild here and there. Maybe one of the few times they'll roll em this year?? 

• Like 1

On 9/24/2021 at 3:34 AM, ROBT. said:

Have a box of Lusitania 50 CAB cigars.   AMP MAR 20  Any information p the AMP factory.? Thanks

This is late but I have a box of Siglo VI AMP ABR 21 not the prettiest wrappers but so far great construction and a phenomenal smoke especially so young.

On 6/17/2022 at 4:26 AM, La_Tigre said:

Pres,

TUA

LOS

Short Churchill

all 🔥 

That is for all stock inspected last month. Mix of 21/22

• Thanks 1